Nebuchadnezzar is offline New Member

Question Regarding First REAL Cyele!

hey im Eric and im new to this forum. I actually have been reading threads here for the last year but never registered lol
    I'm 24 years old ( turned 24 in april 2011 ) and im 5'10'' and 195 lbs 8-9% BF
    (i can see full abs )
    been working out continuously for 4 years ( i have good size, i think lol ). i did anavar 2 years ago. for 8 weeks at 80mg and last year i did winstrol for 5 weeks at 50mg both with proper pct and long time in between for resting and gained some nice weight.
    my diet is very good. its about 3500-4000 calories, 350 g of protein
    i take alot of supplements.
    i was thinking of this cycle
    Primo 1-12 weeks 700mg/wk
    Test E 1-12 weeks 250 mg/wk ( i have read its better to do low dose than not do any. )
    Tbol 1-4 40mg/day
    i have Aromaisn, i read that its good at 12.5mg/EOD
    and for pct nolvadex and clomid.
    any idea if i need HCG . ? i like to have a faster recovery and not to have shrunk balls!!!
    and i have anavar too. but i think 2 orals would be too much stress on liver
    if you have any ideas please help me
    thank you for such an amazing forum !

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if its your first test cycle you should just stick with that or that and the tbol. I wouldnt worry about HCG unless you already have some.

the thing is i was gonna do only primo and tbol or anavar . but i have heard i need to add testosterone
    my cycle isnt about testosterone its about primo and using testrosterone just so i dont get a limp dick during the cycle.
    or is what im thinking wrong ?

your correct in the fact you only need a small dose of test (100mgs) a wk of test in this cycle but for first real cycle i would recommend jsut doing a basic test cycle. Its just more simple and you'll prb get more out of it than the primo/tbol.

oh. so i can use test only ? even if im only 24 ? because i have been reading that i shouldn't use Testosterone or any other harsh steroids that suppress the natural testosterone like deca , tren until im 26 .
    thats why i was thinking of primo

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    oh. so i can use test only ? even if im only 24 ? because i have been reading that i shouldn't use Testosterone or any other harsh steroids that suppress the natural testosterone like deca , tren until im 26 .
    thats why i was thinking of primo
    24, 25, 26, personally its all about the individual,, you may be 35 and fk yoruself all up. Rules of AAS are not carved in stone even though some view it that way. Natural test? All AAS is a derivative of test, primo included. As far as your question, yea id say your right about primo/var cycle is easier on your endo system than a test only cycle but if you do get shut down on primo/var and have no outside test your gonna be fkd.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    24, 25, 26, personally its all about the individual,, you may be 35 and fk yoruself all up. Rules of AAS are not carved in stone even though some view it that way. Natural test? All AAS is a derivative of test, primo included. As far as your question, yea id say your right about primo/var cycle is easier on your endo system than a test only cycle but if you do get shut down on primo/var and have no outside test your gonna be fkd.
    alright thank you bro. i will do more research and see how it goes

Thread Information