Freak_from_East is offline New Member

I'm ready for my first cycle!! Help please!

Whats up brothers of the iron, I have finally decided to start my first cycle.

Quick background, i worked out for 2 years now, I am 5'7, 18'in arms, 32 waist, i weigh about 200 with 11-12% bodyfat.

I did plenty of research about which is good for a first, but i have decided to start on Test E with Decca.

I worked out with Lee Priest couple of months back, he said that is what he takes as well as Primo, but i hear that is really harsh on the body.

But as far as Decca, i think i would be good.

I am going to get Arimidex for PCT.

Is this a good start??

Any suggestions or comments appreciated!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The reason no one has bothered to respond to this post is that it's complete BS. First, I suppose you neglected to state your age since it couldn't possibly be over 18. Second, the size of your waist and biceps is not a stat. Third Primo is not harsh on the body as far as AAS goes. Fourth, if you have Arimidex for PCT your an idiot. Actually your worse than an idiot because it means your about to start a cycle based on whatever a stranger says and your got your PCT researched and ready to go with an AI.

Sounds like you should just have your work out partner Lee Priest (yea!!!) plan your cycle for you. He's HUUUUUGGGGE!!!

Was that appreciated?

I guess it's time to join again under another name (again) and work on not being so much of a

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what is your age?
    goals?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Age?

Can't see it being anything older than 20... Lol at dex for pct and training with Leigh priest...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Age?

Can't see it being anything older than 20... Lol at dex for pct and training with Leigh priest...
    Priest forgot to tell him what the Arimidex was for...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    The reason no one has bothered to respond to this post is that it's complete BS. First, I suppose you neglected to state your age since it couldn't possibly be over 18. Second, the size of your waist and biceps is not a stat. Third Primo is not harsh on the body as far as AAS goes. Fourth, if you have Arimidex for PCT your an idiot. Actually your worse than an idiot because it means your about to start a cycle based on whatever a stranger says and your got your PCT researched and ready to go with an AI.

Sounds like you should just have your work out partner Lee Priest (yea!!!) plan your cycle for you. He's HUUUUUGGGGE!!!

Was that appreciated?

I guess it's time to join again under another name (again) and work on not being so much of a
    i assume you know more about this poster than the rest of us?

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    He's a psychic!

Blog Entries
    Lee Priest giving out cycle advise to his 18 year old workout partner? Test E and Deca ? Then PCT with Dex? Primo harsh? Plenty of research? First cycle? First post? If this seems even remotely real to you then by all means plan out his cycle for him. Just appeared a little odd to me..

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    According to his profile he is 21.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Lee Priest giving out cycle advise to his 18 year old workout partner? Test E and Deca? Then PCT with Dex? Primo harsh? Plenty of research? First cycle? First post? If this seems even remotely real to you then by all means plan out his cycle for him. Just appeared a little odd to me..
    well just seems the reaming you give him on his first post i figure you knew he posted under a different sign in before.

Blog Entries
    well just seems the reaming you give him on his first post i figure you knew he posted under a different sign in before.
    It just seems about 99% to me. Especially since he seems to have disappeared from his own thread.... I admit I'm not 100% sure though.

I'm definitely not the most active member on this site; however, there is one thing I notice constantly. New people are always getting reamed, no matter what they say. I understand everyone's frustration with newbies lying about their age/stats/personal stories; however, if they made it this far,, they are most likely going to use gear no matter what we say to them. Why not give them honest advice and opinions as well as a disclaimer about their age. At least we'd be helping them, because we all know an 18 year old with a set mind is not going to be convinced in a different direction 90% of the time.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Boy View Post
    I'm definitely not the most active member on this site; however, there is one thing I notice constantly. New people are always getting reamed, no matter what they say. I understand everyone's frustration with newbies lying about their age/stats/personal stories; however, if they made it this far,, they are most likely going to use gear no matter what we say to them. Why not give them honest advice and opinions as well as a disclaimer about their age. At least we'd be helping them, because we all know an 18 year old with a set mind is not going to be convinced in a different direction 90% of the time.
    I have seen many change their minds. MANY. Some come here to get info for talking points for the gym pushers who are full of peer pressure. Some actually listen. Some change their minds asap when they hear about ED.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    For me, that is definitely not what this site is for. There are a lot of sites where 18 year olds tell each other about how awesome their dbol only/no PCT cycles are. If you go with this "They will do it anyway" position they will soon be fvcked beyond help, The dudes Mom's gonna take a good look at his computer/posts and AAS will take another shot in the balls. At least by calling him on his BS, maybe he'll think twice, or at least his parents will see we're serious here and didn't contribute to fvcking up Jr. nuts for life. Just my opinion, but this is why I do that to guys who are obviously lying to get the OK on an ill-conceived cycle orchestrated by Lee Priest (sarcasm), just joking Lee, sorry...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I have seen many change their minds. MANY. Some come here to get info for talking points for the gym pushers who are full of peer pressure. Some actually listen. Some change their minds asap when they hear about ED.
    Exactly!!! This forum is the ultimate gym pusher antidote, as well it should be...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    because we have changed their minds.
    And i want no part in some kid screwing themselves up.
    If they choose not to listen and do it on their own its on them

Fair enough, I respect all of your opinions. I just think sometimes people are a little harsh on them. I don't know,, I understand the ideology behind "Scaring them straight" but I just don't understand a lot of the personal attacks. Meh, what's my opinion count for anyways =P

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Fair enough, I respect all of your opinions. I just think sometimes people are a little harsh on them. I don't know,, I understand the ideology behind "Scaring them straight" but I just don't understand a lot of the personal attacks. Meh, what's my opinion count for anyways =P
    your opinion means nothing now shut up. lol j/k

No you are right sometimes people do get tuff. But its usually when the kids come on and say i know i'm young i dont care i dont want to hear it, tell me what to take

Thread Information