LD92 is offline New Member

First ever tren cycle?

Hi, new to the forum and you all seem like you know what you're talking about so i decided to post a thread

anyway, i was thinking of starting a tren cycle and i'm not really sure how to run it after reading lots of different peoples cycles and what not i understand each to their own and one may react differently after taking tren, i'm pretty much fully aware of the side effects off of it aswell.

What i was wondering was if tren could be taken alone on an 8 week cycle? or does it HAVE to be with anything else? as far as i'm aware it causes limp dick (don't know the scientific term or how it's more commonly referred to as so don't flame me) and to try and counteract with that people take a lot of testosterone to try and counteract that, i've also noticed when reading other threads there's a load of other things that are getting taken while on tren aswell, is it all necessary?

I mean i have my own goals etc but i don't want to be taking tren, dbol and all other things at one time, i just don't like the idea of having to put all that into my body at one time, especially seeing as it's my first cycle and i don't really want to be on any sort of anabolic steroids for my whole life or anything if you get me? I just sort of want to reach certain goals and certain weight and try to maintain whatever weight i can naturally.

i guess i'm just basically asking for someone to help/tell me a cycle that'd be best suited for me. Keep in mind the only anabolic steroid i can actually get is tren as i don't know anybody else who i could get anything else off.

sorry if i do sound like a bit of a newb with everything but i'd rather come here and get advice from all of you rather than just pump myself full of whatever.

i'm also going to do it regardless so it'd be no use in anybody telling me not to do it or anything.

little bit of personal information if needed, i'm about 5'7 and weigh approximately 9.6 stone (around 135 pounds) and for the most part my body frame is really quite skinny, my shoulders are quite broad but are not big. (don't know if that's of any help to anyone but oh well)

thanks guys

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    Lol!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome,, what are the rest of your stats,, AGE, training exp,

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    If you don't care about your sex drive, there are two main reasons to add Test:

1) Some estrogen is necessary for your cholesterol, bone health, and good mood. Take the mood part seriously, as getting depressed while on a high androgen can make you lose gains indirectly from losing interest in working out, eating well, etc.

2) Never half ass a cycle. Tren is going to shut you down hard. Your normal test cannot fall below 0. Hence, adding Test at a low dose will not shut you down harder or make recovery harder. Test has pathways to muscle growth that Tren does not have. Might as well gain more during the same period. And you get to keep your sex drive too as a bonus =)

Also, I don't know how 8 weeks became a popular timeline for tren, but it is not sufficient depending on your goals. Please elaborate on your goals.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    If you cannot get Test, I am surprised that you got Tren . Be careful because it might have come from a bathtub lab (read: pellets with estradol).

And, dont you think that you are subconsciously trying to convince yourself that a Tren only cycle is ok just because you cannot get Test? With that attitude, you won't be safe for long in the world of steroids .

Now, to be more helpful: see if you can get some Dbol instead. Should be an ok alternate to Test.

Well first off dont do tren on first cycle. so forget that idea

LD92 is offline New Member
    i can get test and i can also get tren , winstrol aswell but from what i've read that's no good, or have i been steered in the wrong direction about winstrol?

if i've made it out to be that i can't get test in the thread then my bad, i don't know much about what i'm getting yet, i haven't had much time to speak to my friend about it but he said it's an 8 week injection cycle, course before i do go and get it i'd find out a bit more about it and what not.

i just wanted to know if anybody could help me out on cycles and what to take when i'm on my cycle, i just don't want to get too into everything.

my goal is to put on another say 20 pounds. Not of pure muscle but in mass and weight and i want to try and maintain as much of it as possible while coming off any anabolic steroids .

thanks for the reply and help too man, appreciated

and your 19 so dont do anything

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    op is 19

please stay away from cycling and come on over to the diet forum to learn to eat and you will transform! I promise you~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP is 19years old and 5'7 135lbs.

Do you even eat more than once a day? You can easily gain 20lbs naturally if you learned how to setup a good diet. I mean even if you were to foolishly do a cycle at 19, you don't eat enough to make 20lbs of gains. You'd not only risk damaging your endocrine system, but you'd also not hit your goal and then once you come off it, you'd lost it all in a matter of a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 09-01-2011 at 01:30 PM.

upperhandy is offline Member
    eat sleep train

get to the diet section

stpete is offline Banned
    Diet Section OP!! Besides, you are way too young!!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    You could put on 30pounds naturally in a year at those stats. Sort your diet out, its obviously rubbish.

Thread Information