robwigan is offline New Member

my doctor wont give me any advice can some one help me out

i have been forced to research online as my doctor refuses to give me any tests that can or could influence my decision to take 'steroids '. i have tried to ask other doctors but some how he has put it on my notes.. :S ?!

i have a history of family hear problems, my dad has high blood pressure and col ( hes not fat and very much in shape), his gradad died of heart attack and his mom also has problems.

i have been lifting for a year now and have found good programme and got my diet in check over the last 6 months. i would like to try a legal test booster such as bioforge, as i cant get the correct medical info i need to make an informed decision of weather or not to take real AAS.

do products such as bioforge pose a problem for someone that could possibly have high blood pressure ? iv been trying to get answers for a while.

or does any one here more informed than myself have any suggestions ? i have tried a few angles at getting tests done at my doctors but he is too worried about his info he gives me could lead me on to steroids .

thanks for any info/ suggestions in advance

important info i didnt put

im on a a clean low carb diet high protein 3 meals a day, with 2 protein shakes

i weigh 80 kg and am 5 ft 10, with bf around 15%

and work out 7 days a week hitting upper body mucles twice and legs once. iv been told i need a rest day but going off my body i feel fine and ok to do what i have been

chest,bis
    back tris
    shoulders abs
    legs
    repeat.

i only do legs once as i do alot of up hill cycling. every day after workout

Daveman is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't waste your money on a OTC test booster. The results are mostly placebo effect and there is little solid evidence to prove that they actually boost testosterone to any really noticeable degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman View Post
    I wouldn't waste your money on a OTC test booster. The results are mostly placebo effect and there is little solid evidence to prove that they actually boost testosterone to any really noticeable degree.
    thanks but im trying to see if this stuff can be as harmful to the heart as AAS due to my family history, i was going to jump straight in to AAs but the whole zyzz death and heart problems its made me re thing or at least do a bit more research.

i cant find any thing about bioforge and correlations to heart problems and possible heart problems. thats why i just keep getting micer replies in bb.com lol

Daveman is offline Junior Member
    I have a hard time believing that Zyzz's death was from straight up roid use though. The guy lived a party lifestyle where he went to raves and dropped extasy all-the-time, compounded with gear then flying to Thailand and doing who KNOWS what.

I wouldn't worry about an OTC test booster causing any heart issues.

thanks buddy . its ****ing retarded my doctory not checking my heart even if it has nothing to do with taking gear

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robwigan View Post
    thanks buddy . its ****ing retarded my doctory not checking my heart even if it has nothing to do with taking gear

Bro tell your doctor to **** off and get a new one!

I'd suggest just do Test E cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg a week have some Adex on hand and Nolva and Clomid for PCT!
    Thats it ur good to go bro! **** those test boosters and prohormones! Roids arent as bad as ppl think.

i know steroids when taken in the right way if you have no health problems and arent abused are safe, its that iv not been told about my health thats got me worried. dont want to jump into something i regret lol

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Get a new doctor! get blood work and go from there!

Or go to private lab get blood work done if ur own doctor refuses to test u!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    never tell yuor dr your thinking of doing steroids .

Yes he marked it in your file and its there for ever and any insurance company that wants to see it.

Find a new dr and tell them you want full blood work as a check up

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you have heart problems in your family, along with BP issues. You better be in perfect health before doing a cycle, or else you can enhance those issues and make them occur earlier.

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    The important question here that you've not answered is what are you looking to achieve?

you are 80kg and nearly 6 ft. This is pretty darn slender bro.

How about you take the cheap option of 500 cals of extra food each day and get the Doc off your back? is it worth chancing heart problems with such a strong background to it? I think not.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by robwigan View Post
    thanks but im trying to see if this stuff can be as harmful to the heart as AAS due to my family history, i was going to jump straight in to AAs but the whole zyzz death and heart problems its made me re thing or at least do a bit more research.

i cant find any thing about bioforge and correlations to heart problems and possible heart problems. thats why i just keep getting micer replies in bb.com lol
    You aren't going to get honest answers on BB.com. That site has way too many supplement pimps on there that will lie through their teeth to get you to buy their wares. And they will ban/flame anyone who gives you information counter to their BS. Seriously though, you're 80kg with 15% bodyfat, you've got plenty of room to grow naturally.

How much protein, carbs, fats and total calories are you getting in a day? I say this because it sounds like you have a diet problem. And on top of that, you seem to be nervous about the risks due to family history. So it wouldn't make much sense to risk health for gains that you probably won't make that many of.

By the way, if you want to get some bloodwork done, go to one of those low test clinics. They'll do some of the tests at the very least.

Thread Information