Thread: newbie

Peanut Balls is offline New Member

Thumbs up newbie

hey guys been workin out for 3 years and a freind from da gym got me decabol 300 and ripblend would you/yous say dat a good combo any opinions wud be appreciated no slap talk :] as its my first time taking the shit but he said it will work a treat but you are the one dat no wt ya tlkin bout

Blog Entries
    how about some stats first...and is this your first cycle?...

stpete is offline Banned
    In english...

cherz for the quick reply
    13 stone
    21 y/r

and yes m8 first cycle

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Your "friend from DA gym" gave you "decabol 300 and ripblend"? Sounds like an awesome idea. You can't write in English and know nothing of steroids , yet you want to inject yourself with 4 different compounds? Wow.

Blog Entries
    id say loose that shit and do a foodadrol/trainabol stack...you gunna be huge brah know wut da fuk i be sayin?...word...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    so come on over to da dieterol forum since ya is 21
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Theres always 1 smart arse but cherz anyway ghetto was wantin da rip to cut stubern fat yes ano diet is the way fordword but goin on holliday ere soon so need rid asap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Balls View Post
    Theres always 1 smart arse but cherz anyway ghetto was wantin da rip to cut stubern fat yes ano diet is the way fordword but goin on holliday ere soon so need rid asap
    so where was this motivation a few months back when you could have done this the right way through diet and training bro...you are sooo not ready for this as you will find out after you start this cus we all no you will cus your young and well you know the rest...

sorry if im not up to youre standerds was just lookin advise thats all

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Balls View Post
    sorry if im not up to youre standerds was just lookin advise thats all
    it has nothing to do with MY standards man, but your not ready and even you know it but your to stubborn to listen to those with real word experiance/knowledge...you did get advise just not what you want to hear...sorry it was not up to YOUR standards...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry we dont advise the underage.And it would help you a lot if you did things in English.We dont speak that broken rap thang here sorry.

tell yas wot go get ur testies back den come back to me pricks

why because yous are old men and dont understand dicks ban me i dont give a ****.
    FUKIN ROID MONKEYES
    Last edited by Peanut Balls; 09-01-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    just to be clear you are too young for aas and even if you where your proposed cycle is too advanced for a first...tren and deca in the same cycle is retarded for the record...

im from UK legal over ere pal plus a got dm of a guy dat does competions dats prob bigger dat all yous ladys

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    He might be bigger but these people are smarter..listen to them and save yourself some trouble in the long run. Hav you even done any research on AAS?

yes of course are i wuouldnt want to be fcukn myself up

didnt want to start a thread to start shiit was just wanting to know

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    just to be clear you are too young for aas and even if you where your proposed cycle is too advanced for a first...tren and deca in the same cycle is retarded for the record...
    Agreed...Regardless of it's legality.

Out yo....

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    Awesome thread.. got several chuckles from it.. FUKIN ROID MONKEYES... classic! lol...

Reminds me of a saying "If you find yourself running into more than one asshole on a daily basis.... maybe your the asshole"

dlex is offline Associate Member
    dude seriously listen to these guys that cycle will **** you up and leave you a limp noodle + size doesnt = proper usage your supplier could be shut down to shit dude its an aas site of course there going to rip you there doing it for your own good its like an initiation im an irish bouncer dude it happens groups of guys full of test do that been bouncing since 19 you suck it up take it and get on with it then you earn respect these guys dont have to give adivce but they do that cycle is bunk it will do way more damage than good im being nice here read up on all roids all sides pct then take the time to consider are they worth the risk if you can honestly say yes and you still want to do them good luck brother if not then stay the hell away i know kids cant be told once they have their minds set on something but a test only cycle with a good pct is the only "good" first cycle im not condoning it at 21 but hey dont want to see you back here with a post saying how bad you ****ed up.
    give the vets their respect and earn yours respect has to be earned its not a right

warren32 is offline New Member
    People will do wheat they want. These guys are just trying to help you not make a bad choice. As far as your grammar... come on bro it takes more effort to miss spell every word then to just use proper english. Guys here are men its not really cool to talk like that. You will get better responses when we can understand what your saying.be professional. Im sure you don't speak like that to your parents or at your job right?

Thread Information