truerebel is offline New Member

I think I have a viral infection on cycle..unsure what to do? killing my gains?

Ok I am on my first ever cycle. Test prop at 750m/g a week, PCT and everything is set up etc.

my problem is when I first started 4 weeks ago, I start to feel like death, I later learned that this was called 'test flu' and some people get it. So that was my first week wasted because of low energy workouts and low appetite.

I then got better and back in to the swing of things. But now for the past week or so I think I have some sort of infection. I woke up one day and my trachea was swollen and it hurt to even cough. Now I don't feel so bad during the day but when I wake in the morning I always cough for a few minutes, and will also have coughing fits throughout the day, apart from that I feel fine.

I remember reading something ages ago about a guy who had a friend that didnt gain any weight for a year, he somehow guessed he had a 'dormant' viral infection or something and gave him some medicine and then his friend started making gains again? wtf, how many countless people out there could this be happening to? why dont more people know if this is true? anyway what should I do about this!!!

thanks!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    just go to the doctor. why the drama?

emney is offline New Member
    Start by posting your stats mate.. 750mg is alot for your first cycle, thats what people who have done this stuff for ages are on...

But about your pain and sicknes.. I have the same thing, dont let it keep you from training and eating, push yourself and force you food down.. thats what works for me. And be sure when you pin to do it right, may save you alot of pain.

No pain no gain, remember? But ofc, it it gets to bad to to your doctor..

truerebel is offline New Member
    Ok I dont care about the cough at all..just that if I have some sort of virus my body would be trying to battle that instead of build muscle. if its jsut a harmless side effect of the gear then no worries.
    And really I didn't think it was all that much? I know most people start at 500mg/week or something, but my friend who is on his second cycle said he is doing 750 so I said I will just join him in that.

by the way I am 6' 190lbs, 1.5 years training.

squat - 310lbsx5
    deadlift - 400lbsx2
    bench - 220lbsx5
    Last edited by truerebel; 09-01-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Thread Information