run_n_fool is offline Associate Member

Bloodwork questions

Normally I'd use the search function but presently I can only use the forum on my phone so searching is pretty difficult.

I'd like to get some bw done that I will need to pay for out of pocket. My questions are as follow:

1. What are some good, cost effective labs?
    2. What testosterone test do I need? Free test, total test, or something else? Just trying to get a baseline before a cycle
    3. Currently doing a few iu generic hgh, so thinking an igf test might be worthwhile. Is igf the best marker for hgh?

Thanks in advance!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    Normally I'd use the search function but presently I can only use the forum on my phone so searching is pretty difficult.

I'd like to get some bw done that I will need to pay for out of pocket. My questions are as follow:

1. What are some good, cost effective labs?
    2. What testosterone test do I need? Free test, total test, or something else? Just trying to get a baseline before a cycle
    3. Currently doing a few iu generic hgh, so thinking an igf test might be worthwhile. Is igf the best marker for hgh?

Thanks in advance!
    labwest is probably the cheapest lab you'll find in the western united states. They're pretty good too

You should probably get your free and total test done along with your SHBG hormone and your IGF-1. Estradiol is another one you should get done.
    You also might want to get a CBC test, T3 T4 and TSH tests done both before and after your cycle as well as prolactin. Believe me this will help to find any potentially serious problems (especially with recovery). And you want your cholesterol levels checked as well.

But if you're going to go cheap, the free test and estradiol are the most important ones.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply.

Would I want all these tests pre-cycle or just test/igf pre and the rest would only needed post?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    directlabs . com get the general wellness test done. its 97$ you can go to any labcorp and get the blood taken get the results nest day in an email so ****en ez. just had mine done.

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    directlabs . com get the general wellness test done. its 97$ you can go to any labcorp and get the blood taken get the results nest day in an email so ****en ez. just had mine done.

So i'd just go there and tell them i want the general wellness test done? Does it include all things that we need to know after aas use?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you buy the test then you print out the order then go to any labcorp and get blood taken then they email it to you the next day. if you want test levels done it will be a different test but same idea.

Thread Information