JimmyJam is offline New Member

First Time User, need some help, hard front load....unintentional

Ok, here goes and be easy please. I'm more pissed at myself than anything. As much research as I've done over the past years, and I screwed this up.

Doing a 12 week Test Cyp cycle. I've been doing eo3d and what I thought was 250mg shots. When I purchased this stuff, I thought it was 100/1 dosage and it turned out, after I was going through it pretty quick that it was 200/1. Meaning that I've been doing 500mg shots since I've been doing 2.5cc's each time. So, yeah I've been doing 1000mg a week for a MONTH.

Take in mind that I've had no side effects YET and have gotten some good size so far. My testes are still in tact and haven't shrunk yet, no nipple soreness, no sides what so ever. I plan on immediately dosing down to 500mg a week for the rest of the cycle. My bloodwork was normal prior my start and am afraid to get it done right now.

FYI, I've been doing 27's in the quad alternating sides per injection. No pain other than a little soreness the day after.

So how fukd am I? Any advice, I will be starting my PCT 14 days after my end. Should I stick with the 12 weeks or stop at 8weeks?

FLAME AWAY, I deserve it. Just give advice if you're gonna flame.

Stats,
    250lbs
    20%bf
    6'00"

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    cupid stunt lol

is it your 1st cycle?
    no sides, lucky boy!
    i'd still keep going to 12wks, drop the dose if you feel comfortable

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    I would wait for the pro's here to respond... But from what I understand, you may not wanna just drop so large. But taper it back down 50mg every 3 days. but prob not all the way down to 500...

Yes its my 1st cycle. I will drop the dose to 500mg a week. Think everything is alright if I haven't seen sides?

stpete is offline Banned
    WTH? How did you get so screwed up? What does the label say? Or does it not have one? I'm more confused than you are.

I honestly don't know. Like I said, I thought they were 100/1's but didn't even bother reading the label saying 200/1. Dumbass move I know.

Blog Entries
    no-one can answer whether or not you should drop the dosage, reasons for and reasons against are anecdotal. a drop theoretically would be easier on the 'slient' sides your body 'may' be experiencing. see what im getting at?

juice box is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont know what you guys do but I never go off test . Seems when I go off test I lose size . I shoot 1 cc every other week in off cycle ........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juice box View Post
    I dont know what you guys do but I never go off test . Seems when I go off test I lose size . I shoot 1 cc every other week in off cycle ........
    wtf has that got to do with the question?! idiot.......

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    no-one can answer whether or not you should drop the dosage, reasons for and reasons against are anecdotal. a drop theoretically would be easier on the 'slient' sides your body 'may' be experiencing. see what im getting at?
    Thanks for your responses. I will taper down and continue the 12 weeks then on to PCT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont know wat to say.But if it were me.I would just cut back to 500.And then start kickin myself in the ass

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I dont know wat to say.But if it were me.I would just cut back to 500.And then start kickin myself in the ass
    Agreed, consider it what it is, a hard frontload, drop to 500mg/wk and have ur ai on the ready, only thing ill disagree on is why wait till you drop to 500 to start kicking u own ass? Start that part now! Lol ;-) consider urself lucky and learn to obsess over ur dosages and knowing ur gear bro.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No biggie, people here love to hate ;-) so you made a major error and dodged a big ass bullet. Go ahead and drop to 500 a wk and be glad you are test tolerant.

PS hopefully your gear is dosed legit and that is not the reason no problems have occured.....why the hell did I bring that up.... however thats probably not the case. Instead you are probably lucky you posted now instead of 2 wks later as even with a front load cyp still takes 6-7 wks to build to a maximum so now you are probably at a serum level equivelent to 600-700 in another couple of wks at a g a week you would reach serum concentrations that jive with a gram a week and likely have been in trouble.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-04-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Thread Information