johnjohny is offline Associate Member

Hey guys just a quick T-3 question

Hey just a quick question about t3 for you guys anyone with alot of experience well I'm a big man naturally and easy gainer and I had my doctor do a blood test on me and my results on my thyroid function was low but still in the normal range
    I'm currently takeing t-3 Ed and clen on. A 2days on 2 days off cycle
    Well my question is will t-3 damage my thyroid or cause me to have a lower natural thyroid output than I do now?
    Any real knowledge on the subject would be appreciated I don't my blood test score just as long as after I use t3 my thyroid goes back into normal range

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    T3 causing thyroid malfunctions is an urban myth. As long as you take it in moderation (9months on at the very most, with 3 months off) your thyroid should normalize within a month at most. Usually everything is safe with knowledge and moderation.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    TSH increases exponentially after cessation, normal levels are reached within 20 days, as long as you stay under 1.7mcg/kg of bodyweight.

johnjohny is offline Associate Member
    Ok thanks guys for the answers what's your thoughts on splitting the dose throughout the day and what should my max dose be im going to go to 100mcg a day I'm a little nervous to take it any higher than that idk are the worries unwarranted on max dose of t3 thanks

Thread Information