Max_power4 is offline New Member

Question Need help with my next stack

I'm 25, about 185 pounds and 5'11. Back in 2006 I was 145 pounds and got sick of it and started lifting and eating right try and gain weight. About a year ago I had reached a point were no matter what I did I couldn't get any bigger so I started with dbol and winny. I started gaining again. Now I have a few cycles under my belt and I would like to try supertest 450, test E, and masteron in my next stack but not sure how much to take or when to take it. You guys are the most knowledgable people I read ever read about. Was wondering if anyone could help me out here or recommend adding anything to the stack. Thank you for the time gents.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    You don't need to stack different compounds at your level, TBH you don't really need steroids to grow at 185 and 5' 11", however a simple test cycle would do if you really feel you must use steroids , personally i would look elsewhere (diet/training) as to why you aren't still gaining without steroids.

Max_power4 is offline New Member
    I looked into why I can't gain weight. I think it has something to do with my RMR being so high. It runs in my family. I'm just coming off a cycle of just supertest 450 by it self. I had about 10 pounds of solid muscle gain.

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    You should read the top sticky... titled: 'You'll wanna read this' about slingshot training... You can do it with no drugs, or you can add drugs.. but keep it simple, 'take your gains and run' and start the next reload!!!

Its an awesome thread!

BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member
    I am curious to know what cycle experience you have. I have trained several competitive bodybuilders, all amateurs of course, and it was amazing how big these guys would get in the off season, and how shredded and hard they could get for contest, with no drugs at all.
    A close friend of mine, we will call him "Andy", is about 5'8" and weighs in at 235-240 in the off season, while staying around 12-14% bodyfat. His arms got up to 19" (pumped), without him ever touching AAS. He was just very strict and hardworking in every other aspect. When he finally decided to try AAS, I had him run the classic "500mg of Test E per week". Even at his size, he responded to it amazingly. When the cycle was over, he retained a good deal of it. He is now on his 3rd cycle, and still only runs the 500/week, the only addition being that he likes to kick start it with either dbol or anadrol .
    Just saying that everything will work if you give it a chance and are consistent. When it comes to AAS, it also works, it works so well that you dont need to jump right in to complex cycles.

I hope you find what works best for you, though.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I know wat your talking about.But some of these guys thinkthey need to run a gram of test or they aint getting anything or up the dose every cycle.Wats up?

Thread Information