Animal85 is offline Female Member

Need advice (someone with female-cycle experience please)

I recently started my first cycle of Var @ 20 mg (10 mg twice per day). Everything is working well, no sides, amazing results in strength and muscle gain. I have been on Var for 5 weeks. However, I am looking to lose about 20 lbs of fat. This isn't an unrealistic goal for me. I have competed in figure/fitness in the past and I am aware of what weight and BF% is ideal for me. I am currently 4 mos postpartum and would like to return to my pre-pregnancy weight of 150. I lifted throughout my pregnancy and returned to lifting/conditioning at 3 weeks postpartum. I am 5'7 and my last BF% measured at 24% (yuck!). I eat clean-high protein and I do cycle carbs instead of cutting them out completely. I do currently train for strength but have started adding some bodybuilding-type lifts afterward. I do cardio (just running) for 30 mins 3x per week. I haven't assessed 1RM in a while so as of this week, these are my working sets:

Squat: 165x5
    DL: 230x3
    Bench: 130x5
    *3 sets of each*

I have noticed that I look and feel much better since starting my cycle and have gone back and forth on just being patient and allowing time to be the main factor in losing the rest of this unwanted weight but I do have some questions:

1. For first cycle of var, should I cycle for 8 weeks or 12? I have heard different things. Also how long do I cycle off?

2. If I am tolerating 20mg ed fine, would it be okay to increase to 30 mg ed? A female friend of mine tried this but experienced acne so reduced back to 20 mg. I am just wondering if it is a waste to increase or if I would get more results.

3. I would like to start a cycle of Clen . Should I wait until I cycle off the Var? What is the recommended dosages for Clen? I have done a lot of research and understand the risks/side effects. I don't want to over-do it, just enough to lose fat.

Any help would be great. I hope that I have given enough info on myself.

Rollergirl is offline Female Member
    Have you done any research on anavar ? Honestly do you want to grow extra parts with that dose? lol And really you should give your body a few more months post partum, your pregnancy hormones are still adjusting. Especially on your first cycle your shouldn't go higher than 10mg max. I would stop the var, its not a fat burner at all! Keep up your workouts, maybe add a fat burner like Forged or something. And then maybe at 6-8 months think of adding some aas. I was negative my pre-pregnancy weight by 3 months, but i also breast feed like a mo fo. Huge weight loss program

I wish. Due to my job, I could not continue breastfeeding once I returned to work after 6 weeks. I work 12 hrs per day without time to feed or pump and I also work 100 mi or more away from home 2-3 times per week. Again, I am doing fine on 20 mg per day for 5 weeks now and if I were to start growing anything (or sounding like it) I would definitely stop. I know var is not a fat burner, but I appreciate the gains I've made in strength since using it.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Not that Var was a bad choice but low dose Winny may have been better in your situation based on the females that I trained in the past in your particular situation.

Str8, please expand on that. I'd like to know advantages of Winny over Var. I have heard the exact opposite from others. I definitely have no experience with any AAS considering I just started my first, but trying to get as much knowledge as I can.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Regardless of what you have heard from others, based on fat reduction and muscle gain- low dose Winny wins.

Thread Information