mitu is offline New Member

First Time CYCLE ADVICE Please -

Hey everyone, thanks for viewing, any additional information would be helpfull and appreciated....

Im starting a bulking up cycle, im 26, about 10 stones, my diet is ok i stay away from the greese, alot of chicken in me diet, have to admit i dont eat rice or pasta or fish much. Plenty of Proten shakes in me diet. Just stocked up on CNP PRO MASS GAINER - Train 3-4 times a week although now starting on gear it going to be 4-5 days a week, 2 days rest.

My Cycle is -

1- 6 Weeks - Test Prop, 100mg - 3 Shots per week (300mg total weekly)
    1 - 12 Weeks - Dbols - 30mg per day - (210mg per week)

------

Thats my cycle so far on starting as i hurd having to much test prop can not be good for you but i have hurd its a fast acting gainer and will increase me size within 4 weeks...

Now to raise a few questions which i have....

My cycle guys, is that enough gear? do i need to stack anything else with it for some gains?

I have hurd many debates on jabbing - site specific? I hurd its not, i hurd it does help that muscle more if its jabbed in the muscle? i took me 1st jab today in me shoulder - i want to go wide and broad on shoulder first, then will go for Glutes to fill out everwere else - IS IT SITE SPECIFIC? IF I JAB IN MUSCLE WILL IT HELP?

After my 6 weeks on Test Prop i will need an alternative - Test E? Sus 250?

I hurd to shuv anything down me throat when gaining size, double up on carbs, can somebody please tell me or advise a good diet plan please to gain size

ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED, Im on BB - 26CC69CC, i can be emailed at - [email protected]

Or can you just reply to this post

Thanks alot, i await feedback

Mitu
    Last edited by mitu; 09-04-2011 at 04:21 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow there is so much wrong where do I/we start.

What is your planned PCT?
    Dbol should not be ran 12 weeks.
    6 weeks of test is almost worthless. You are stoping just after it starts. I think you got the test/dbol backwards.
    Remove your email, it's against the rules and you are going to get scammed.

Dont jab yourself anymore. STOP before it's to late.
    Start reading. Read all the sticky notes above and in the other forums.
    Visit the diet section and start learning.
    AAS is NOT site specific meaning because you pin in your shoulders your shoulders will NOT get wider. It doesnt work that way. Same as you can NOT spot remove fat.

Thread Information