Thread: Avanar cycle

Complete novice is offline Associate Member

Avanar cycle

Hello All

I`ve been thinking about taking avanar for a while now, I`ve never taking any kind of steriod or anything else other than whey protein to be honest but after reading up on avanar i have noticed it is used for heeling and weight loss and altho its quite high strength the side effects are preety much none existent and the results are really good.

I am 33, 6ft, 225LB, 18% BF ish. I was thinking of taking 30mg for the first 4 weeks and seeing how i get on then upping to 40mg upto 8 weeks then starting clomid if needed, not a massive dose for my size but hopefully i`ll notice something with a strict diet!! i really want to lose bodyfat and more as you`ll see below...

I`m due to have my 4th knee operation on the 12th of sept after i ruptured all the ligaments in my knee, I have had my ACL repaired but my PCL is still unstable along with my miniscus being damaged/none existent.

I only be able to home train for a couple of weeks due to not being able to drive, but the way my knee is now i cant really train legs or do cardio and really struggle to lose weight!!

Just wondered if anyone with an injury has taken avanar and had noticable results.. as my knee is well and truly holding me back and i dont want to have a strap and ice packs on everyday for the rest of my life and need to stop taking one day on 3 off due to injury.

I`ve literally tried everything else, so this is my next step. and if i can lose unwanted weight it may help my knee with have having less to carry!!

I am going to mention my idea to the doc when i go see him for a pre operation check!!!

I`d appreciate any advice/help thanks in advance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    taking anavar isnt going to help you loose the weight. Do not run anything until your healed. Just concentrate on your diet

Hi thanks for the reply, i was more interested in it heeling properties rather than the weight loss, but thought it was used for weight loss aswell??? My diet is preety much as good as i can get it but to be honest i cant do alot due to injury!! only seem to lose when i go below 1500 cals... which isnt maintainable for me.. and as soon as i put the cals up the weight comes back...

thanks again

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    1500 cals, thats all you're getting??? Wow, thats your prob right there. Your diet needs some work. I know it sounds weird but if you eant to drop fat you need to eat more. Your starving your body causing it to store fat break down muscle.

Na at the moment i`m eating around 2500 but i dont seam to lose weight with this ammount, mainly due to not being able to do much due to my injury...but as soon as i eat more i just gain weight in no time and unless i drop to around 1500 i just stay the same weight...its because i cant do much apart from upper body... so annoying..

thanks anyway

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its not just total calories. Its what those calories are made up of.
    Whats your diet look like

Diet at present :

8am - 40g oats + 2 scoops myofusion.
    11am - 150g extra lean minced beef fryed with 1 squirt of 1 cal spray + 1 cup green beens + 2 udos choice caps.
    1pm - 2 scoops myofusion with water + 2 udos choice caps.
    3:30 pre workout - 150g lean chicken/turkey + 40g wholegrain rice.
    4:30/5:00 - Train.
    6:00 - 2 scoops PHD recovery 2:1
    7:30 - 150-200g lean meat + 1 cup green beans.
    11:00 - 2 scoops cassien protein .

This equates to around cals - 2,384. carbs - 160. Fats - 42. Pro - 346. (done using myfitnesspal)

this is my current diet but i dont lose of this...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 shakes is a bit much. I think you'd do better with more whole food. Anavar is not for weight loss and has no healing powers for injuries.

Well was thinking about HGH aswell as i`ve red tiger woods used it for a knee injury! I have shakes because it works out cheaper for me, but i tottally agree with you i should be having propper food i know.

I am going mostly of what i have red on here about avanar being good for weight loss and recover, what is it used for??

Thanks

Thread Information