Thread: Clen Question

teryan is offline New Member

Clen Question

How fast can you lose on a low dose (40mcg) clen for a week? Doing a high protein, med fat, low carbs diet and 3x a steady paced cardio.
    Been recently doing a bulk and gained some fat (from 12 to 14%)
    Hoping just to do some low doses to go down to 12%.

Is it doable or... i shouldnt waste my time with it?

STATS:
    5"7
    166 lb
    14-15%

DanB is offline Banned
    a threadmill is all you need mate and mabey its no harm in having a look at some of the cutting diets posted in diet section or if you think your diet is in check the fat should fall off you if you do some fasted cardio

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    a threadmill is all you need mate and mabey its no harm in having a look at some of the cutting diets posted in diet section or if you think your diet is in check the fat should fall off you if you do some fasted cardio
    I'd do this if i wasn't in such a hurry, cause i'll be going away for a beach holiday in a week (just made last minute plans). If the low dosage of clen would help at least lean me out a bit then i'd do it, if it didn't then i wont do squat.
    unless a high dosage (in the range of 80mcg) would help more then i'd go for it, but like i said, if its not worth it then ill just save the clen for after the holidays.

DaGunz is offline Junior Member
    Not much you can do in a week. You could probably nock off some water weight. Do more like 80-120mcg. Really, I would just save it for later.

DanB is offline Banned
    Have you used clen before?you would lose some weight from a week at 80mcgs but i seriously doubt you would lose enough to drop 2% bf personally i wouldnt bother

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Have you used clen before?you would lose some weight from a week at 80mcgs but i seriously doubt you would lose enough to drop 2% bf personally i wouldnt bother
    first time clen , been around people who was on clen and some are still cutting on it.
    got some taurine to supplement on for this cycle or for the next cycle (after holidays) depending on if its worth it or not
    Heard that the effects of weight loss would be more dramatic on a first timer than someone who has previously used it,
    Would it help me get down 2% since its my first time or like you said, i should just save it for next time?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What does 3x steady pace cardio mean? Does that mean you're only doing cardio 3 times the entire week?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    What does 3x steady pace cardio mean? Does that mean you're only doing cardio 3 times the entire week?
    yes doing cardio 3x a week, might up the ante if if required.

Thread Information