Thread: Hgh or Deca?

GymRat09! is offline New Member

Hgh or Deca?

Ive read that the detection window for deca is a year and a half and I intend on doing my special forces package in 8 months. The military does a full blood and unrinalysis when putting in your package. Ive already been active duty for years so I cant risk it. Questions is. Is it Safe to run Test E 13 week, Tren A week 4-10, with hgh instead of deca? And are these safe from the dection window in approx. 8 months.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just run the test with an oral kickstart and you'll be fine. I'm pretty sure the tren will clear but you might not want to risk it.

GymRat09! is offline New Member
    Right well im already week 3. this is where im at
    Week 1
    750 mg Test E 40 mg Nolva
    Week 2
    500 mg Test E
    Week 3
    400 Test E
    Week 4
    400 Test E,
    75 Tren A, Sat Mon Wed Fri(every other day)

I Do my injections on sunday. So today I will do Tren 100mg for 1 week then back down to 75mg til week 10. I run Nolva 20 mg every other day. My joints are KILLING me I wake up in the middle of the night with my joints aching. I was Going to run Deca but it stays in your system too long. With tren and test ill be able to pct and still have 5 months to workout naturally before blood testing. I found some HGH, ive read a lot about it. But Ive read that its not cheap and the source I have is selling 100 I/Us for $350. sounds too good to be true. Its blue top which makes me a little nervous but whatever my joints are done for.

Has anyone heard of problems with running hgh and tren? Seems like I would burn all the fat out of my system.

Thread Information