MDMAtthew is offline New Member

what to start off with?

well im new to the whole steriod game, but after comming out of hospital i really was shocked at all the weight and mucle i'd lost while i was in there, about 4 years of hard work and i now feel like im back where i started.
    ive never used heavy enchancers before, but id say im ready to give it ago, there is so many choices and it seems verry complex.
    so if any of you's could give me some help on what to start off with and how to go about it, would be greatly appreacated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?
    previous cycles?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wrong timing. It's not something you jump on after loosing muscle, it's something you do after a lot of research, training, diet and you need to break through/over your natural limitations.

It's sort of like putting high octane racing gas into stock or partially broken down car; you wont see much if any performance gains. Do the same with a modified car and you will defiantly see/feel the difference. Same with your body. Do it when you are not in top or very good shape you are wasting your money. You can read those goals with diet and training and no side effects.

Focus on diet and training and you will be pleasantly surprised with the how fast it all comes back and more. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing.

Thread Information