shooterdude is offline Associate Member

first cycle update

just sarted week three, can def notice some strength gains. Last pin was in right quad, which i pulled in baseball at he biginning of season, was a little sore for a few days but back to normal almost. did left quad today, hi a vein twice and then when i was all good my son almost walked in the bathroom on me halfway through inject, fourth time pin was a little dull lol, left quad will be sore for a few days lol. but all in all, goood start so far

signal7 is offline New Member
    I've never had any pain or discomfort at an injection site. I think the key is to use one needle to draw your gear, and then another to inject it. Additionally running the filled syringe under hot water for 30 seconds or so to get the oil close to body temp has always worked well for me. I've shot in the quads, calves, delts, and glutes without being sore or crampy in the injected muscle, but I guess everyone is different. Good luck with your cycle mate.

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by signal7 View Post
    I've never had any pain or discomfort at an injection site. I think the key is to use one needle to draw your gear, and then another to inject it. Additionally running the filled syringe under hot water for 30 seconds or so to get the oil close to body temp has always worked well for me. I've shot in the quads, calves, delts, and glutes without being sore or crampy in the injected muscle, but I guess everyone is different. Good luck with your cycle mate.
    it was just a little sore i think because i tore the muscle at the beginning of the year where i injected, but ya hot water could be a good idea thx

Thread Information