johnjohny is offline Associate Member

Mods and vets please read and answer if you can

Hey guys serious question here I'm running t3 and clen to pass a body fat test fOr a job need to loose some mass fast been running it for a week with clen 2 days on and 2 days off but also for this job I have to pass a pretty intense run which iv been traning for months and after only taking clen for 1 week I can barely finish half my run and my heart feels like it's gonna blow out of my chest I need to loose weight but I can't have myself starting all over again in my running endurance so my question is is the clen messing with my running endurance and is the affect only temporary and my endurance would come back only after a few weeks or is it more or less permeant damage that will take a long time to over come in my endurance activities I'm more an endurance athlete than a body builder so this is a major concern plus I hear clen damages your heart that worries me too Ill run the t3 without the clen if I have too but I need fast fat loss and if the negative Effects of clen is only during its use and temporary then I'll just use it and stop a few weeks before my run test
    I know there's alot of clen questions out there but none I found really Concerning clen and endurance athletes I would really appreciate some moderators and vets advice with this problem I'm haveing

stpete is offline Banned
    Endurance athlete and you're running clen and t3? For a job? What kind of job and what are your current stats? How much time do you have before this test?
    Can you also include dosages of the clen and t3?

Used to play football so was a heavy lifter trying to change into a Runner which isn't easy I'm 6'3" 290lb 18% bf need to drop about 20 in a month and probably will do the run test 2 weeks after off clen main concern is if the Clen reduced endurance is only when I'm running Clen and is there really heart damage from it I'm currently at 60mcg t3 and 80mcg Clen slit dosage into 2 during the day morning and afternoon

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    Hey guys serious question here I'm running t3 and clen to pass a body fat test fOr a job need to loose some mass fast been running it for a week with clen 2 days on and 2 days off but also for this job I have to pass a pretty intense run which iv been traning for months and after only taking clen for 1 week I can barely finish half my run and my heart feels like it's gonna blow out of my chest I need to loose weight but I can't have myself starting all over again in my running endurance so my question is is the clen messing with my running endurance and is the affect only temporary and my endurance would come back only after a few weeks or is it more or less permeant damage that will take a long time to over come in my endurance activities I'm more an endurance athlete than a body builder so this is a major concern plus I hear clen damages your heart that worries me too Ill run the t3 without the clen if I have too but I need fast fat loss and if the negative Effects of clen is only during its use and temporary then I'll just use it and stop a few weeks before my run test
    I know there's alot of clen questions out there but none I found really Concerning clen and endurance athletes I would really appreciate some moderators and vets advice with this problem I'm haveing
    Cringe worthy right there^

Your a big guy, your heart is already under stress, don't risk your health man.

Yeah I was trying to push it to my none Clem use max in running and I'm kinda learning can't really push it that hard with something that increases your heart rate but iv already lost 5 lbs I think I'll just do slow and steady while on the clen and increase tempo when I'm cycled off it
    What do u think

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    a) I think your T3 dosage is too high. I know some people run it that high, and higher. Not necessary IMO. I ran T3 at 25mcg/day with good results

b) I don't think it's permanent damage you need to be concerned with, but I also don't think the issue will subside until you discontinue the clen . I'd suggest you give the clen a break and look into ECA. Although ephedrine as a fat loss aid is banned in the US, with a little creativity/research, you can easily make your own.

Yeah I'm just sensitive too stimulant ECA I react harder too lol I'm a little ****ed but I think your right while I'm im on Clen I should relax a little on the fast paced running and hiit style sprints i only have a week left of it until I finish my 2 week Clen cycle with the t3 iv used it before with a lower dose with not much effect I did blood work and I have a little slower of a natural metabolism and my thyroid hoon was on the low side of normal but I wasn't going to go over 100mcg a day little nersouse to go higher than that but done over 50 and was fine it's the stims that tend to **** with me more

Thread Information