Koi Turned Dragon is offline New Member

Injecting odd amounts like .5ml, .75 ml etc.

Is there any problem with this? I want to stack EQ, Test and D-Bol but it's my first cycle so I'll only need small amounts of each.

Thanks

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like you need to do more reading. I don't think anyone here will recommend that you use three compounds for a first cycle.

DanB is offline Banned
    First cycle should be test only as a general rule and in what context do u mean odd amounts ? of different compounds?yes this is fine.or different amounts of same compound i.e. test?big problems because it will cause fluctuating levels in blood which will cause sides and slow any gains . . .basically ruin your cycle.read the stickys pro they should answer any questions you have
    Last edited by DanB; 09-07-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks man, Johnny Vegas is a legend!

I'm reading up at the moment, this is part of my research. If I just did the D-bols and Test I think I'd still need to take odd amounts because my test is 400mg/ml? Just wondering if there's anything wrong with this that I may not be aware of?

Just to clarify I mean my test is 400mg/ml so if I want to take 400mg per week then I'd need two .5ml shots per week.

DanB is offline Banned
    So for example 0.5 or 0.75 ml of test 2x week?this is perfect id stick with 0.5ml x2 so 400mg week is plenty for first cycle .do u have a pct planned?your diet also needs to be in check to get most benefit from cycle head over the diet forum and have a look around

stpete is offline Banned
    Can we get some stats?
    Weight
    Diet
    Training Experience

Hi, my stats are:

6ft 1"
    90Kg
    3000-3500 calories p/day. Healthy eater. Carbs 45%, Protein 35%, Fat 25%. Yes adds up to 105%, to encourage more protein!
    2 years exp. 200Kg Deadlift 1 rep no belt. 100Kg bench 1 rep. 130kg Squat 8 reps x 3 sets no belt.

Just bought:

10ml EQ 300mg/1ml
    10ml Test 400mg/1ml (Cypionate , Enanthate and Propionate mix)
    50 x 50mg Dianabol Capsules
    50 x 20mg Nolvadex Capsules

PCT is still difficult to understand for me. As far as I can see all I can do is take my Nolvadex and some VIT E. Can't really get my hands on anything else unless it's available in stores.

DanB is offline Banned
    You need to research how to do a proper pct bro or you will most likely lose most if not all your gains and feel crap, limp dick etc for weeks mabey months after due to u natty test production being shut down. . .you also should have something at hand incase gyno begins to set in. . .have a look around or do a quick search you will learn everyhing yoy need to know quite quickly on here

Is Nolvadex and vitamin E not enough? I read some PCT guides and they had me taking Nolvadex, Aromasin , HCG & Vitamin E.

I just don't think I can get my hands on Aromasin and HCG.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Ya bro that PCT is weak... look in to adding either Clomid or Torem.. you can get them from the sponsor at the top of the page

still don't get the 105% but ya may wanna adjust those macros if you start.. drop some fat, add protein

HCG can be taken during cycle or the couple weeks in between cycle end and PCT.. but recommended to take during cycle... It is used to keep the boys functioning.. If used on cycle they never stop functioning and won't be needed for PCT.. will also make PCT much easier.. but not completely necessary

Aromasin should also be taken during cycle IF needed.... You'll only need it if gyno sides start to show..

check out the PCT section of this forum.... there's a few real helpful stickies.. make sure to read swifto's as well.. he is reguarded as the authority on PCT around here

Thanks for the advice. Too paranoid to order from the sponsor. Will read PCT forums but might just need to be nolvadex on its own. Source is a friend of a friend, once I'm trusted I'm hoping to get a direct contact and hopefully will have better access to all these other drugs. Off to land of nod...

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    AR-R (the sponsor for this site) is without a doubt legit. You can't get hcg from there, but other ancillaries you will want for pct can be found there such as clomid, aromasin , etc.

Thread Information