parraedson is offline New Member

21 year old college senior

Hey guys, I have always wanted to get buff and now that I have the means to afford it I would like to start getting there. What would you guys suggest? The pics don't show the real progress but here they are.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21 year old college senior-bodypic.jpg   21 year old college senior-img00132-20100101-0229-21-58-18.jpg  

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hit up the diet section man, You are far from cycling. Spend that money on good quality whole foods, creatine, protein powder and a multi v and keep hitting it hard. What are your stats?

Thanks man.
    Stats
    21 years old, 5'9, 135 LBS.

The progress I have made has been tough since I have an injury to my left should from an accident. I need something to help me boost my shoulder since its much weaker than my right.

you can easily hit 175 man i promise. 135 at your height is skinny. and you have some body fat on your lower labs it kinda looks like maybe just the picture dunno. You are not doing the basics correctly if those are your true stats, hit up the diet section and post what you posted here with your stats, goals, what you eat everyday all that jazz. Good luck on your journey man.

Thanks man, yeah that fat is hard to burn off. During my accident I was in a coma and my organs stopped working so I had to get some crazy shots in my lower region to jumpstart my organs.

jesus bro glad your ok.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with bjpenn take his advise and go to diet section and get that straightend out first. and you will make huge gains. Diet is about 70% of it (honestly even more imo) if your not gaining your not eating enough.

Thread Information