Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member

Couple quick questions

I've never front-loaded before but Im going to do it this cycle.

I'm planning on running 500 mg/week of test enth (1-14wk)

600 mg/week of equipoise (1-12wk)

and 30mg/ed (1-4 wk) of dbol

I was wondering about the test enth and front loading.

I'm going to take 1g of enth this week; however, should I split it like I normally do with my test enth to keep blood levels normal.... Or should I take all 1g at once... Please let me know, as I have never front loaded before.

Secondly, I've always injected into the buttocks. I'm going to try shoulders for most of my injections this cycle. What's a comfortable amount of ml's you can put in your shoulders??

Thanks for your all's help!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats?

no need to frontload

5'8 190lb 10-11% bfc
    Diet and Routine are solid
    23 (24 in November)

I've already posted all this previously... Was just needing front-loading info... I heard you have much larger bio-availability throughout your whole cycle if you front load,,, actually read the sticky on it...

DanB is offline Banned
    With regard to question about injecting delts 0.5ml without any problems have also heard of 1ml without problems but i woulnt advise this much. . .be sure to rotate sites and you do no harm in getting some 25g 1" needles for delts if you dont already have them

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i dont go above 2ml in delts anything more gives me a dead arm feeling. depends on the size of your delts really. 1ml should be no prob to almost anyone

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I respect your opinion chuck, but why did you shoot down frontloading? I tried it and have no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I respect your opinion chuck, but why did you shoot down frontloading? I tried it and have no complaints.
    Come on fellers,,, Waiting to hear your alls input before I start... I need front-loading opinions ASAP... If I were to front load,,, Would i still split up my injections 3-4 days apart?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Boy View Post
    Come on fellers,,, Waiting to hear your alls input before I start... I need front-loading opinions ASAP... If I were to front load,,, Would i still split up my injections 3-4 days apart?
    Don't know much about frontloading but I do know that you inject it regularly. So you wouldn't do a gram of test in one shot lol. split them 3-4 days apart or even 2 days apart if you wanted.

That's what I figured... Okay I'm gonna front load... Can't hurt anything except my wallet I suppose

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    If you are going to do a gram, then you would still do your jabs every 3.5 days as normal, just double the dose each time, so you would be doing 2 shots of 500mg the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I'm sure chuck only shot down frontloading here because the op is using dbol in his cycle which is essentially kickstarting it. Basically frontloading while kickstarting could be considered overkill. Other than using up 2 more milliliters of test, there's really no negative associated with that decision imo.

Thread Information