diablochris27 is offline New Member

Smile Test-E/ Anavar cycle, help on PCT ?

Hey guys so i'm about to start my 2nd cycle (first one was last year test only 10w).
    So i'm 23yold, about 13%bf, 240lbs and 6 ft. I've been training seriously for about 6 years.
    So here we are i'm looking to size up a bit while loosing some BF... diet is pretty good 4000 cal/day (clean eating) + 30min interval cardio after training and abs every 2 days.

Cycle:
    TEST E 1-10: 500/week (250/250 mond/Thursday)
    Anavar 1-6: 40mg ed 1st week, 50mg 2nd, 60mg 2-4 and 80mg week 4-6, i want to kickstart with var and its my 3rd day so no backing down :Pa haahha.

Also i could grab some arimidex but is it really necessary? My pct will most likely be nolvalex or clomid for 4 weeks. What do you guys recommend? Also i could get some HCG but once again is it really important?.

AND how long approx. does it take to see if you get gyno or not? Thanks i've done my 1st shot on monday so 2-3 weeks?
    Supps on the side (multi,fishoil,bcaa,glut,whey,casein AND OBVIOUSLY CREATINE ).

BTw i'm new so hey everyone and nice to meet you

Thanks alot
    Last edited by diablochris27; 09-07-2011 at 12:04 PM.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    At 23 you should wait a couple of years.

Too late bro, btw 23 turning 24 in 3 months . I understand what you mean tho, and i agree.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no set timing on gyno symptoms and they could occur at any point in the cycle and even through pct or possibly later if the pct isn`t done right.

Ok so should i take like 0.25 arimidex ed, or clomid at a regular those for the entire cycle?

werms is offline Associate Member
    Rules state we can't give advise to anyone under 25 on AAS. i guess we will see you again in a few years on HRT

Thread Information