kingviv is offline New Member

Test E and Proviron first cycle advice please.

Hi guys,

Need some advice. I'm thinking of running test e at 500mg pw and Proviron 50mg ed for 10 weeks as a first cycle. The first question is, what are your thoughts on this as a first cycle?

Is Proviron enough to counteract gyno etc? Or should I be taking an actual AI as well. If so, what would you recommend and how much?

I was thinking of Clomid (50mg ed) and nolva (20mg ed) for 30 days as PCT. Is this adequate? I have read that maybe 100mg ed of Clomid would be better? Should I also include Arimidex in the PCT?

I am 25 years old, 5"11, 189 lb,

Any help is much appreciated. I eagerly await your responses.

Thank You!

gym_junki is offline Member
    First cycle should be only one compound the reason for that is if somthing goes wrong you will not know which drug it came from, I guess proviron isn't bad if your adding it for estrogen conversion but only to a certain point so you might have to take arimidex if the proviron can't do it. My experience with proviron is that it makes other drugs work better and it will help with estrogen.
    Pct should be clomid 50 50 25 25 nolvadex 40 40 20 20

fabAB912 is offline New Member
    Test E + Proviron is smart!! If u r gyno prone(u probably wudnt know that cos its ur 1st cycle) den arimidex 0.5 EOD, otherwise proviron is enough, its best to have some arimidex in hand.If u gonna run for 10 weeks, HCG is must, I wud advise strt HCG the last week of ur Test E, at 1000 IU/E3D for total of 3 weeks. Start Nolvadex 20 mg/ED the 2nd week of HCG along with clomid 50 mg/ED. run nolvadex for total of 6 weeks minimum. Dont run AI's like letrozole and arimidex during PCT, bcos they will cause estrogen rebound, u cud use exemestane(aromasin ) in PCT at 12.5 ED/EOD if estro bcomes a problem.
    Last edited by fabAB912; 09-11-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Thread Information