Thread: HGH or IGF LR3?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member

HGH or IGF LR3?

I'm fairly new to all this so I've been reading and trying to soak it all up. As I was reading I came across IGF LR3 and when I did more research learnt how similar it is to HGH.

When I hit the search button I couldn't really find much on it, though I did only go 3 pages back.

So my question is if IGF LR3 is so much cheaper than GH why do more people not use it? When I google it I see other forums but nothing from this one. Am I missing something?

I'm not looking to take this for my next cycle or anything (not anytime soon anyways) just wanting to know why more people don't use it..

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Its way overhyped IMO. There are other more beneficial peptides than IGF. GHRP6 and mod GRP to name the most popular 2

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    IGF stand alone is pretty much pointless from my friends experience(s). I've run it in cycles so wouldn't really be able to tell you if it did all that much.

Half the problem is getting good quality grade IGF, a lot of the stuff floating around (here in australia i speak of) is pretty weak. If you were to get it, stack it with test and run it 4 weeks on, 2 off, 4 on, 2 off, 4 on 8 off, that's the cycle I known to prove somewhat noticeable results, but for the price of it and what you get....meh!

As Lemonada8 said, GHRP6 I think would be a better option if you got a good trusted source.

Quote Originally Posted by goof82 View Post
    IGF stand alone is pretty much pointless from my friends experience(s). I've run it in cycles so wouldn't really be able to tell you if it did all that much.

Half the problem is getting good quality grade IGF, a lot of the stuff floating around (here in australia i speak of) is pretty weak. If you were to get it, stack it with test and run it 4 weeks on, 2 off, 4 on, 2 off, 4 on 8 off, that's the cycle I known to prove somewhat noticeable results, but for the price of it and what you get....meh!

As Lemonada8 said, GHRP6 I think would be a better option if you got a good trusted source.
    I notice you mentioned good trusted source, ar-r sells ghrp6 and igf are they not considered a trusted source? Im guessing you said that either because its underdosed or because you don't want to risk it getting it in aus?

Its way overhyped IMO. There are other more beneficial peptides than IGF . GHRP6 and mod GRP to name the most popular 2
    Do you have any personal experiences with ghrp6? Im guessing the gains would be much better if its much better. When I did a quick google search it said most gain 1-2 lbs solid muscle every 2-3 weeks.. Seems kinda low consider you'd need 2 bottles to run it and I could get 2 cycle of test and deca for that price lol.

Kinda had a feeling it was over hyped since there wasn't too much on this board about it.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ i too am interested in these peptides for a bridge between cycles.

bumpp anyone else with experiences with any of the peptides mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I notice you mentioned good trusted source, ar-r sells ghrp6 and igf are they not considered a trusted source? Im guessing you said that either because its underdosed or because you don't want to risk it getting it in aus?
    Arr are always good to go, no question about that.

Getting it to Australia, is a mission, lately customs have seized a lot of goodies from various trusted sources. Finding a good local source here in Australia is also just as challenging.

If your planning on running it, arr is worth a shot, especially here in AU.

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    ^^^ i too am interested in these peptides for a bridge between cycles.
    Yes you can use to bridge, but running these peptides during PCT is a better option.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i was going to try lr3 until a v experienced HOF'er on here told me not to waste my cash

none of those peptides can be compared to hgh

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i was going to try lr3 until a v experienced HOF'er on here told me not to waste my cash

none of those peptides can be compared to hgh
    One of the primary benefits to using peptides is their ability to create a heightened GH environment, and it's legal to have and possess

where as GH is not legal to have and possess without a prescription..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    One of the primary benefits to using peptides is their ability to create a heightened GH environment, and it's legal to have and possess

where as GH is not legal to have and possess without a prescription..
    good job its not illegal to possess here lol.

i wouldnt have thought the peptides are as good or surely hgh would be rendered an obsolete over expense?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    200mcg ghrp6 3x day
    100mcg 1295 2x day

will increase or has shown through bloodwork to increase IGF levels beyond the normal range..

and all that without suppressing your natural GH production (since it's stimulating your own pituitary) '

Is it as effective or rather does it produce results like administering 2iu gh ed 6/1 probably not, and most will run 3-6iu gh day, so comparing cost and legal issues involved, peptides can be a good addition to a cycle, bridge, or just running alone as anti aging product..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Legit HGH will blow GH stimulating peptides out of the water every day of the week

Peptides are handy for certain thing's but not for mass and fat loss when compared to high dose HGH administration

From what I understand GH peptides utilized correctly can be equivalent to 2-3iu's daily nothing like what you would achieve from 10+iu's daily of HGH
    Which is why GHRP's/GHRH's are been evaluated for use in restoring growth hormone levels to optimal levels
    Sort of like growth hormone replacement therapy

Blog Entries
    i tried lr3 for 3wks (prob not enough) as my supplier gave me some free, didnt notice anything at all, after my 1st 3wks on hgh, it had me sleeping better, more energetic and a better recovery time.

when i asked someone i trust on here if the lr3 was worth investing on he said no, its a waste

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In my opinion using peptides will not do anything drastic and in most cases do nothing. If you after building lean tissue and transforming your body nothing beats aas and gh, if you know how to manipulate these hormones correctly you will see some serious changes without wasting your money on "ifs" and "maybe"

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a good diet will yeild as good of results as these peptides... so a waste?

Depends on what your goals are, GHRH-6 is amazing for bulking the hunger stimulation blows any AAS out of the water!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Depends on what your goals are, GHRH-6 is amazing for bulking the hunger stimulation blows any AAS out of the water!
    have you used it?

Yep I love it

Although first time I took it I thought I was going hypo it makes you feel dizzy for a little bit and you sweat doing nothing too

You have to remind yourself to stop eating or you'll be lying around the house for hours from all the food you just eat

I would avoid at all costs if your trying to diet down
    Last edited by PK-V; 09-09-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: crappy internet connection

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Its way overhyped IMO. There are other more beneficial peptides than IGF. GHRP6 and mod GRP to name the most popular 2
    I think iIGF1LR3 can be used effectively but in larger dosages than most use and stacked with a solid AAS cycle and HGH.

Nextpimp718 is offline Banned
    Igf-1 binds to cancer cells.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I think iIGF1LR3 can be used effectively but in larger dosages than most use and stacked with a solid AAS cycle and HGH.
    LR3 is useless and all hype, its nothing more than a GDA. I wasted enough money trying to figure if this was any good years ago.Its not the LR3 what is effective when you use it with gh +aas its the gh+aas whats doing the job.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I think people miss the point of running IGF. I thought the whole idea behind it was it produces new muscle cells slowly through splicing or something of the sort. I dont really want to go through the trouble of finding studies but wasnt that the main idea behind IGF? Create new cells with IGF to grow with AAS.

Regardless, ive used it between cycles once now at 40-60mcgs preworkout for 2 weeks then post workout for 2 weeks ( testing the two different dosing protocols ). I noticed excellent skin tight pumps when I dosed pre workout with carbs, similar to an AAS pump. Too early to tell if it did anything else, and even if it did sometimes its too small of a change to notice with peptides but I did enjoy it while I ran it. Handled carbs much better and leaned out a bit.

Edit - I did notice this bored isnt huge on peptides though. Nothing wrong with that, everyone has there diff views and its safe to say I prefer this one for all AAS knowledge/advice.

Your correct IGF-1 is excellent and if you could get hold of it, its worth running. You will have LR3 which is nothing but a GDA which is what your experiecning and it will do nothing with regards to new muscle tissue. Its all hype and I doubt you will find any human studies on LR3, many BB's have used it for many months and yrs with zero effect.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your correct IGF-1 is excellent and if you could get hold of it, its worth running. You will have LR3 which is nothing but a GDA which is what your experiecning and it will do nothing with regards to new muscle tissue. Its all hype and I doubt you will find any human studies on LR3, many BB's have used it for many months and yrs with zero effect.
    Good to know, will look into this further. Thanks Marcus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Yep I love it

Although first time I took it I thought I was going hypo it makes you feel dizzy for a little bit and you sweat doing nothing too

You have to remind yourself to stop eating or you'll be lying around the house for hours from all the food you just eat

I would avoid at all costs if your trying to diet down
    so you're saying it has an indirect effect via appetite stimulation?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    200mcg ghrp6 3x day
    100mcg 1295 2x day

will increase or has shown through bloodwork to increase IGF levels beyond the normal range..

and all that without suppressing your natural GH production (since it's stimulating your own pituitary) '

Is it as effective or rather does it produce results like administering 2iu gh ed 6/1 probably not, and most will run 3-6iu gh day, so comparing cost and legal issues involved, peptides can be a good addition to a cycle, bridge, or just running alone as anti aging product..
    The statement in bold is a touch misleading, injecting gh hasnt been shown to suppress your natural gh production...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    so you're saying it has an indirect effect via appetite stimulation?
    On the button!

The major side effect accompanied by the use of GHRP-6 or other GH secretagogues is a significant increase in appetite because secretagogues mimic the action of Ghrelin, a peptide which is released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying.

Taken from wiki

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i used igf years ago and would never use it again. Def nothing like hgh.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IGF and MGF do have some value in injury healing on tendons and muscle tears, but for anabolic growth it really doesnt have much effect.

*and exogenous HGH has been shown to supress natural GH release but the time for it to bounce back to normal is like a day. Thats the reason for 5 on 2 off with HGH. So yea its not really much supression but there is some there.

I just started on my GHRP6 and CJC peptides and im liking the effects so far (im like 2 weeks in). The hunger aspect is great because i take adderall which is a appetite suppressent, so they kinda counteract each others effects. Not really noticing much of growth, but i sleep much better (much much better, went from 3-5 hours every 2 days to 6+ hours a night, depending on how much time i have to sleep.. damn school ) and ive noticed becoming much more tone and a bit leaner in my muscles not the bulky growth that you can get from AAS.

Thread Information