Neo76 is offline New Member

Yeah, another newbie has some ?'s

Started my first cycle about a week ago. Test 500mg/week and Primo 400mg/week. I plan on running it from 10-12 weeks. My ? doesn't involve the actual cycle but the pct i am going to run. Ive been all over the internet on this and the opinions on this are really spread out. I have 2 5000iu hcg kits and 30 1mg arimidex capsules. Just looking for some advice on when and how much to take of these two. Some people say start it now, some say start it later. And quantities are all over the place. A lot of my buddies at the gym don't run any pct with there cycles so I can't ask them anything. I'm just trying to do this right and do minimal damage to myself. Thanks for anyones help. I am new to this so forgive me if these ?'s are stupid. Just trying to educate myself a little. My stats if needed: Male 35 yrs 5'9 190 12% bf Thanks everyone!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well bro the smart thing wouldve been to get all the answers before you started.PCT clomid and Nova you can get both of them at AAR top right hand corner of the Banner.Your friends will regrett not doing a PCT.Read pct section to get doses.As a 1st cycle you should run test only that way if you have a reaction you know wat it is.And the Primo you are running to low to begin with anyway.Hit the diet section post your diet they will help.Believe me you will be glad you did.

Yeah I prob should have decided on pct before cycle. Anyway I did go through Swifto's pct section and I think I got good and educated!! A lot of good info there. I'm going to run .5 arimidex eod and 250mg hcg twice a week while on cycle. Clomid or nova after cycle for 4 weeks. Should I start the clomid or nova immediatey after the cycle or wait a week or two? Anyway, does this all sound about right? Thanks again!! And thanks for the advice on the diet section Songdog. Very useful. A lot of smart muscle heads on this thing!! Who would have thunk it?!?

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    What test are you running? If you are running test e, start pct 14 days after your last jab. If you're running test c, then start pct 18 days after your last jab. Run clomid AND nolva. Not just 1 of them.

Great!! Thanks for that. So, for 18 days after my last jab I'll be running nothing at all or should I continue the a-dex and hcg ?

Thread Information