amoureux is offline Associate Member

having a mild lactating issue

Ive had blood work and my test levels are low. Im going to the doctor tomorrow and I may start Trt tomorrow. I have an issue from one of my previous cycles thats just now affecting. I had blood work and a mammogram because my nipples were hurting. So I squeezed on them and noticed the lactation. Now I have cycled tren and deca in the past. Some people say to take nolva. But some are saying nolva wont help this and may make it worse. Ive heard i need dostinex/cabergolene and letrozole . I will never take letro again. Does anyone have any good suggestions on what I could use to correct this.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would go with nolva. And since u have low t and gettin TRT that is prolly enhancing the issue.

Well I went to the Dr and he gave me a shot of test 200 1ml so im pretty sure that would be just 200mg and he wants me to come back every 2 weeks so thats really nothing Im not impressed with that at all considering im used to running at least 400mg every week

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Sounds like you need to bring your prolactin down. You need caber..Nolva isn't going to help with this, it sounds too advanced...You also need letro to try and reverse the gyno.

He tested my prolactin levels and said they are fine hes wanting to send me to a surgeon to drain the fluid which is barely noticeable and he noticed a lump too but its not cancer bc i had a mammorgram and sonogram done...What would Caber be on the ar-r site??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    how old are you?

Im 30 years of age and my test levels showed up at 153 so im pretty much a girl right now

I just dont see how 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks will be that beneficial im sure it will help get my test levels up but for athletic standpoint i think im going to have to get another bottle of cyp

caber is prami aye on the ar-r site i have a little bit left over how much should i use i forgot the dosage for that and i dont want to use letro ever again it killed my sex drive bad
    Last edited by amoureux; 09-07-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you prolactin levels are fine then you dont need caber. Your estrogen is enhancing the prolactin effect. So controlling estrogen will be your best move. Nolva is still your best bet.
    You test is too low, thats why he gave you the shot of cyp. 200mg every 2 weeks is a typical trt dose. most here try to get the shots moved to every 10 days however. Your t/e ratio will balance back out and that will solve that issue.

I still havent ordered the nolva I will what was the dosage you suggested again. Do you guys think that going to the surgeon is overkill. I think my dr just is trying to help his business. I guess I could meet with the surgeon and see what he has to say idk.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    If you prolactin levels are fine then you dont need caber. Your estrogen is enhancing the prolactin effect. So controlling estrogen will be your best move. Nolva is still your best bet.
    You test is too low, thats why he gave you the shot of cyp. 200mg every 2 weeks is a typical trt dose. most here try to get the shots moved to every 10 days however. Your t/e ratio will balance back out and that will solve that issue.
    Agreed

does anyone know how long they usually give you test do they just try to get your levels good and then give you pct or something or ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by amoureux View Post
    does anyone know how long they usually give you test do they just try to get your levels good and then give you pct or something or ?
    Doctors generally just do HRT for life. They don't prescribe cycles, but when they do you're better off on HRT (because the cycle won't include PCT).

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Check out Fareston (Toremifene citrate).

Thread Information