RockShawn is offline New Member

Injection Problems - Lumps and pain

I just started my off season cycle after not having taken injections for about 2 months. THE SHOTS ARE KILLING ME! I've done 6 cycles in the past and can never remember injection pain like this before. All my compounds are by the same guy who swears he hasn't done anything different.

I only started with the Test E for the first injection I thought I was gonna die. I injected 1.5cc with a 23ga 1 1/2" pin in the glute, I may have hit a little low but the swelling went up to my tailbone area. Did have some blood at the site. Second injection was the same on the other glute only I dropped to 1cc. The right side died down enough to hit it again one day after my scheduled time - this time I tried using a 23 ga 1" pin and cutting it with b-12 after doing a little research. same result a little milder. Yesterday 4th injection I went ahead and added the EQ at 1 cc, no b-12 and can't sit today. The last two injections I did higher on the glute also.

Any suggestions would be great. I can't even workout after pinning.

I'll post my Stack separately.

Here's my stack:
    16weeks
    750 Test E 1-16
    400 EQ 2-16
    100 Tren EOD 3-16
    4iu HGH ripotropin ED
    Dbol 1-4
    Started with 100 Prop EOD but that $hit hurts like hell so I stopped.

Something I failed to mention above was that for some reason I'm getting the shakes when trying to inject. I guess I could be tearing up the muscle inside.
    Also I typically hold pressure on the site for 1 minute after shooting and I shoot really slow.
    Last edited by RockShawn; 09-08-2011 at 07:06 AM.

BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member
    So does this guy brew the stuff himself? If he does, it could make the issues a lot more obvious.

Yes he Does brew himself. Same guy I've been buying from for years. He uses his own stuff too. I don't think I'm having infection. He says he used the same oil as all his other batches. The tren burns pretty good for a couple of hours in the delt but then it goes away. Just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or its just taking the muscle longer to get used to it. I stretch good and warm the oil before pinning too.
    Last edited by RockShawn; 09-07-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Auto correct prob

Bump

Eazy20 is offline Member
    BA content too high probably...My old UGL was notorious for this...Gear was good...just made for nice golf ball sized lumps that were loads of fun to sit on

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Easy said it, it could be ba content but it could be you. My buddy & I are shooting same stuff & every injection causes major pain & swelling for him, but for me, nothing. Why do you get the shakes?

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post
    Easy said it, it could be ba content but it could be you. My buddy & I are shooting same stuff & every injection causes major pain & swelling for him, but for me, nothing. Why do you get the shakes?
    Not sure why I start shaking. Kinda like a nerve in my left leg just starts firing. Don't think it's gear cause it shakes when I piss too. Maybe I'm nervous cause the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    BA content too high probably...My old UGL was notorious for this...Gear was good...just made for nice golf ball sized lumps that were loads of fun to sit on
    Easy, is there something else I can cut it with? Or does the muscle get used to it eventually? I'll ask my guy about the ba content.

bump

Thread Information