backroll2blind is offline New Member

Differences in test esters when combined with HGH/benefits of HCG with HGH

This is my first time looking at doing a full recomp with the assitance of HGH. Stats are.

5'11
    22-25% BF
    28 yrs old
    5 AAS Cycles

Before I get flamed for the use of AAS at a young age, I matured very early. Its tough being the kid in th grade @ 5'10 witha size 11 shoe and a deep voice!!! LOL.

I had planned on 4 i.u. a day, 7 days per week and was wondering if there is any additional benefit to certain test. esthers? I particularly like sust. due to less water retention, but also have yet to try prop which is am also considering for this run. Is there a difference anyone has noticed btwn cyp, en, prop or sust when combined with HGH?

I have had extensive problems finding a happy medium between being 190 and 12-15% b.f. and being the size, strength and overall weight at 220-225 and 20+% that I am happy with. I'd like to get back to that 10-12% b.f. and hold the size, but my diet has to be SO strict that I lose lean muscle rapidly. With that being said I have considered adding HCG as an assist with weight control. (this is under advisement from a friend that has a Dr. that put him on it and he is 5'8 200 and 8-10% and has achieved the goals I am striving for) With using the HCG I would be doing intramuscular injections ED so I would look at taking 50-75 mg test. ED with the HCG. Has anyone seen any real merit in using HCG? Also if I were to take 2i.u HGH in the A.M. on empty stomach and 2i.u HGH in the P.M. on empty stomach, would there be any benefit that anyone has seen from using IGF1-LR3 preworkout in say a 40MCG dose?

I know this is a lot, but I would really like to get the most out of this next step and with my job becoming increaingly demanding (12 hours ED, 5-7 days a week) its becoming harder and harder to get in the gym for the 2-3 hours like I had before along with not getting the 8-9 hours of sleep as I did before.

Thank You All In Advance!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    28 isn't young to use AAS.

I think you're looking to drugs too early in your re comp. At 20-25% BF you can make some MAJOR progress without ANY drugs (not even thermogenics yet).

But to answer your questions: it doesn't matter what ester you use really, HCG won't help with fat loss, AT ALL.

Gym for 2-3 hrs is too long, imo. I lift for 45min-1hr, 4 days a week. But I think you need to focus more on cardio, and if you can't maintain most of your muscle while cutting then that's a diet issue...

backroll2blind is offline New Member
    My next step is to include 30-45 minutes of HITT training (Crossfit or some variation) and heavy weight training in the afternoon. I see where you are coming from, but in order for me to get to that 10-15% B.F. range I have to eat as follows: 50G weigh shake at wake-up and at 3 hour intervals until dinner and then fish/chicken and green veggies. If I eat carbs AT ALL (even grains) I gain fat. I was even doing 1hr of low intensity cardio 5 days a week. Could it be some sort of metabolism or hormone issue?

Thread Information