Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scaredycat is offline Junior Member

How much gains from first test cycle?

I am getting ready to do my first cycle of test cyp, 500mg/week for 8weeks. I weigh 160lb. How much weight can I expect to gain with proper diet and lifting?

Sulixe is offline Banned
    How tall? 160 lbs at 5'4 is buff but if you're 6'1 i'd stay away from those roids.

Can,t answer. gains vary. you might get 10 lbs dry, you might get 30 lbs bloated, you might gain 15 lbs of muscle and gain 5 lbs of fat, you might gain 10 lbs of muscle and lose 5 lbs of fat.

no body knows.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks of test cyp? why not 12 to get the full use of the long ester? 8 weeks would be good for test p.

theres no way to really know how much you will gain. everyone has different experiences. its common to gain more on first cycle than future cycles. some people gain 15, some 20 lbs. there are people who gain more.

5-9"

Crazy Rocks,
    What test do you recommend? For how long?

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    im 17 days into my test e just starting to notice strength gains and hornyness lol, ur gains will depend on how hard you work and your diet

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    test c is like test e you should do 10 to 12 weeks with test c like crazy said.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredycat View Post
    Crazy Rocks,
    What test do you recommend? For how long?
    its really up to you. test is test...is test. what ester? its up to you. propionate you wont have to wait weeks for it to kick in and its a shorter cycle. 8 weeks of that is good. that appeals to people however you gotta inject every or every other day. enanthate and cypionate kick in kinda sorta around the same time. 12 week cycle with those would be recommended by most. some do 10 weeks though. then you have sustanon which is a blend of 4 or 5 esters. i cant remember. but its shortest ester is prop and its longest ester is deconate (not to be confused with nandrolone "deca ") so you feel it soon but you also got a long ester to work with for awhile after last injection before you pct.

a lot of people recommend test e or cyp for first cycle but its not recommended because any other choice is such a bad idea. just keep your first cycle simple. it doesnt have to be anything gnarly. just stick with your test, see how you react to it and in the future if you have problems in other cycles you can better decide what to leave out.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I am getting ready to do my first cycle of test cyp, 500mg/week for 8weeks. I weigh 160lb. How much weight can I expect to gain with proper diet and lifting?
    duration isnt long enough and at 5'10 its a decent diet you require, not AAS. you're headed for disappointment with this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    How tall? 160 lbs at 5'4 is buff but if you're 6'1 i'd stay away from those roids.

Can,t answer. gains vary. you might get 10 lbs dry, you might get 30 lbs bloated, you might gain 15 lbs of muscle and gain 5 lbs of fat, you might gain 10 lbs of muscle and lose 5 lbs of fat.

no body knows.
    maybe you should heed your own advice

not to say you havent but read up on your AI's and pct and what dec11 said especially because you have better time maintaining gains if you had proper diet and training for foundation far prior to steroid use .

the less you rush it the happier you will be.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 09-08-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks for the advice

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    maybe you should heed your own advice
    im 218 lbs and 5'9. your point?

Blog Entries
    im 218 lbs and 5'9. your point?
    oh, you big tank, thats amazing
    your a kid, who is on here after every cycle with a major fvck up of some kind or another, yet you inform others to stay away from gear. thats the point
    Last edited by dec11; 09-09-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    No point in stopping after doing damage. Might as well get the benefits if i'm gonna get the bad anyway!

This guy hasn't started yet, he can avoid it all. Thats my point.

What exactly is the bad, Sulixe? If you are doing it anyways, the good must out way the bad. Tell me why I should not use.

By the way Deca11, you are a dick. You can get your point across without being a douche bag. I am not just referring to this post. Most every time you post, you are being an ass. I would take your advice more if you acted like you weren't a complete idiot. Change you ways now, and the world may not celebrate your death.

Chrisf is offline New Member
    My first cycle test e 350mg and 30mg Dianabol pd with good diet went from 84 to 94 in 12 weeks. I'm 185cm dunno about body fat, I ended up keeping 7.5 kg after pct, so only lost 25% which I believe is pretty good

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    No point in stopping after doing damage. Might as well get the benefits if i'm gonna get the bad anyway!

This guy hasn't started yet, he can avoid it all. Thats my point.
    Piss poor example. Keep that to yourself.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    What exactly is the bad, Sulixe? If you are doing it anyways, the good must out way the bad. Tell me why I should not use.
    Not really. when i started i was unexperienced and got side effects that wont go way. Now i have a much larger knowledge and no longer get side effects. Cept i still have to live with the ones ill keep from my early use.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    oh, you big tank, thats amazing
    your a kid, who is on here after every cycle with a major fvck up of some kind or another, yet you inform others to stay away from gear. thats the point
    Dammit Dec!!! Everytime I think I hav sumthin brilliant 2 say...................u beat me 2 it!!! Ur like the fastest keyboard in the west..........or wherever u r!!

And 4 the record, I think ur additute is perfect 4 a forum like this. Keep it up bro, no mercy. (warning.......here comes the "bromance" sh!t talkin)

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisf View Post
    My first cycle test e 350mg and 30mg Dianabol pd with good diet went from 84 to 94 in 12 weeks. I'm 185cm dunno about body fat, I ended up keeping 7.5 kg after pct, so only lost 25% which I believe is pretty good
    So.........these r the results the OP will get if / when hes cycles???

What does OP mean?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What does OP mean?
    Original post/poster

Blog Entries
    By the way Deca11, you are a dick. You can get your point across without being a douche bag. I am not just referring to this post. Most every time you post, you are being an ass. I would take your advice more if you acted like you weren't a complete idiot. Change you ways now, and the world may not celebrate your death.
    maybe thats because braindead idiots like yourself make it very easy, if you persist in trolling crap every 5mins what do you expect? if it wasnt for ppl like you the forum would be enoyable

you're 160lb and have no idea what you are doing, you've been told to go eat but no, you babble on with this that and the other.

sulixe there seems to know what to do, why not pm him for advice and free up some thread space? lol
    Last edited by dec11; 09-10-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    Let's get some constructive criticism here. First thing, 5'10 160lb is not recommended for cycling... Put on AT LEAST 20lb,,, Increase your calorie intake for a few months and see what gains you can get. It might seem like you're force feeding yourself at times if you're attempting to take in 4000 calories at a time,,, and rightfully so.. You should feel like you're force feeding yourself all the time.

Dickll, nothing that u posted actually applies to me. I am here to learn. If u don't like what I write, stay off my posts. You are the biggest troll on this forum.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    25 pounds

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Dickll, nothing that u posted actually applies to me. I am here to learn. If u don't like what I write, stay off my posts. You are the biggest troll on this forum.
    what he has posted does apply to you.
    you need to straighten out your diet before taking steroids . Your wasting your time. You will gain less then you should and loose what you gain after because you dont eat properly. You can easily gain 20lbs with out steroids and keep it if you ate correctly

Gixxerboy1,
    I was referring to his insults, "braindead idiot", "trolling crap every five minutes", me causing his forum not to be enjoyable. None of that applies to me. I came here to learn, and i am asking questions. I never said I was getting ready to start ASS. I was debating it, but I did not run out a start shooting up. I started doing research first, which lead me here. I am not posting "crap". It was directed to change my diet, and I have. No one starts an expert. Everyone starts with basic questions. Since day one on this forum, I have seen Dec11 posting insults and bashing people. He is an ass, and I told him he was.

Blog Entries
    Gixxerboy1,
    I was referring to his insults, "braindead idiot", "trolling crap every five minutes", me causing his forum not to be enjoyable. None of that applies to me. I came here to learn, and i am asking questions. I never said I was getting ready to start ASS. I was debating it, but I did not run out a start shooting up. I started doing research first, which lead me here. I am not posting "crap". It was directed to change my diet, and I have. No one starts an expert. Everyone starts with basic questions. Since day one on this forum, I have seen Dec11 posting insults and bashing people. He is an ass, and I told him he was.
    is that so? then why do you pm me with questions?! if im such a cvnt?

you're on here two mins, you dont realise half the crap that goes on here, if i see BS i will call it out. everytime you post you get an answer but its never good enough which leads me to think you're just trolling. go have your 8wk test e cycle and be done with it, you sure as hell arent gona listen, well maybe to a kid who's great at screwing himself up.

continue flaming and hopefully you will get banned, you arent much of an asset anyhow. GL

Dec11,
    I will not argue with an idiot. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with your experience at being an ass.

munsun86 is offline Junior Member
    you can show somebody the door but you cant make them walk though it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by munsun86 View Post
    you can show somebody the door but you cant make them walk though it
    Yes you can or at least you can slam it in their face. Getting in a pissing match with a vested member when you are a newbie is a quick way to find out about that first hand.

Dec11 may not come across as eloquently as some of us but he is usually right on the money with his assessment. He also has 9000 post after his next one so that's a freebie for him to give you or whoever all the sh*t he wants and get away with it. It's like a get out of jail free card.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-13-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredytwat View Post
    Dec11,
    I will not argue with an idiot. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with your experience at being an ass.
    that part is true

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes you can or at least you can slam it in their face. Getting in a pissing match with a vested member when you are a newbie is a quick way to find out about that first hand.

Dec11 may not come across as eloquently as some of us but he is usually right on the money with his assessment. He also has 9000 post after his next one so that's a freebie for him to give you or whoever all the sh*t he wants and get away with it. It's like a get out of jail free card.
    im a lover, not a fighter lol

I don't care how much he babbles on here. I don't have to take shit off anyone. If I get kicked off, fine. He is still a prick.

Blog Entries
    I don't care how much he babbles on here. I don't have to take shit off anyone. If I get kicked off, fine. He is still a prick.
    ah give me a kiss

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    c'mon guys, cant we all just chat about being swole here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino6218 View Post
    c'mon guys, cant we all just chat about being swole here?
    scaredy isnt swole so we'll have to start a whole new thread

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    scaredy isnt swole so we'll have to start a whole new thread
    haha i'll subscribe!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information