xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member

Thigh Injection Difficulty

I'm at my twelfth injection. I inject into the thigh alternating between the left and right. On the right thigh it's easy for me to reach far enough to inject into the side but I can't reach far enough on the left thigh to hit the side. On the left I have to inject closer or into the rectus femoris.

Normally, up to now I have never had a problem but today I hit nerve on three tries into the left thigh.

Any advice or is it safe enough to only inject into the right thigh (I'm now doing an injection every other day)?

Thanks

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Visit spot injections . Com it will give you a few diff options for thigh injections & some good insite on where & how to inject. Also, if inj every other day it might be good idea to start using some other areas such as calf (easy to reach) & glutes. That site will have info on all of those areas.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    From what I've heard, do not do calves!! I dont understand how you cant reach your left quad? Are you using your left hand?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what are you talking about, what do you mean by thigh, im assuming its not quads, as how the hell couldnt you reach one?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Just pin your glutes and delts. Rotate those sites. You have two thighs two glutes and two delts to choose from.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    Your going to have to suck it up and try other areas, not just your thighs? (i'm assuming you mean quads). Delts are easy and smooth as butter, so are traps. Never hit calves or you'll be hurting for days.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You can rotate other injection sites as stated above, but there's really plenty of thigh to hit. You can shoot from way up near the hip all the way down to the quad's tear drop, with spots of higher, middle and lower thigh. Unless you're shooting Prop daily, there's no way you'd run out of thigh.

But as the fellas said, let your other body parts share the burden!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post
    Visit spot injections . Com it will give you a few diff options for thigh injections & some good insite on where & how to inject. Also, if inj every other day it might be good idea to start using some other areas such as calf (easy to reach) & glutes. That site will have info on all of those areas.
    Have you ever tried what you are suggesting to OP? That is a painful injection spot, I have heard of guys who couldnt even walk after injecting into their calf.

Blog Entries
    im baffled as to how he cant reach a quad?

delts, traps and pecs are good sites with little and sometimes no pain at all

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    Use ur other hand for ur other thigh. Takes a little getting used to but not hard with ur non dominant hand just weird the first couple times. Like said above, delts, glutes, thighs, hell lats and pecs if u got enough to inject into. Not calves, OUCH!

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Have you ever tried what you are suggesting to OP? That is a painful injection spot, I have heard of guys who couldnt even walk after injecting into their calf.
    No I know a few guys that hit calves & swear by it, I dnt, nvr tried it but it is a viable option. Have you hit your calves, care to share? I mean look another guy hits his traps, a spot I wouldnt cuz all of the nerves but he obviously likes it.

Cangrow is offline New Member
    funny story.. I shot Winny into a virgin calf.. Then decided it be a good idea to go for a 5 hours walk LOL.... lets just say this..... NEVER AGAIN

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys.
    I can reach the outer side of my left thigh with my right hand but can't hold the position long enough to give the injection. I'll have to learn to do it using my left hand.
    I'm going to be a whimp as far as calf injections go.......I don't really see me doing that.
    I can reach and maintain my hand position for my left delt so will be trying that one next. I suppose I'll just have to man up and do what needs to be done.

Thanks again for your time and thoughts.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I am with you deeznuts. I have never pinned my calves, but would do them before I did my traps for sure

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Traps aren't bad. I'd never touch calves. I do ED inj in this order:

Delt, Gluteus Medius, Quads, gluteus maximum right side than left side back upwards. two rotations than I add, traps, lats, tris for one rotation. You need someone to inj you on some places.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post
    No I know a few guys that hit calves & swear by it, I dnt, nvr tried it but it is a viable option. Have you hit your calves, care to share? I mean look another guy hits his traps, a spot I wouldnt cuz all of the nerves but he obviously likes it.
    Nope...I raised the question in a thread once regarding site growth due to injection site. I have really hard gain calves and was trying to get some opinions/facts about site inj. growth. Almost anyone who had tried pinning calves quickly responded with "dont do it" BTW just in case you were curious there iare no facts to support site growth due to injection. Strictly bro science.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Nope...I raised the question in a thread once regarding site growth due to injection site. I have really hard gain calves and was trying to get some opinions/facts about site inj. growth. Almost anyone who had tried pinning calves quickly responded with "dont do it" BTW just in case you were curious there iare no facts to support site growth due to injection. Strictly bro science.
    I inj my calves once per week and it is one of my FAVORITE spots! Easy to hit and pain free everytime, my only comment to those who say "dont do it" is you must be doing something wrong.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierlafleur View Post
    Thanks guys.
    I can reach the outer side of my left thigh with my right hand but can't hold the position long enough to give the injection. I'll have to learn to do it using my left hand.
    I'm going to be a whimp as far as calf injections go.......I don't really see me doing that.
    I can reach and maintain my hand position for my left delt so will be trying that one next. I suppose I'll just have to man up and do what needs to be done.

Do you have arms like a T-Rex? you cant reach your quads?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I'm quite sure he means Glutes or the back side of the legs even though he keeps saying quads.

PS doing the same side, area, leg or??? wont make any difference even if you did it for months or more.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is baffling. OP, what muscle are you actually pinning (I'd assume you're French from your username, so say it in French if necessary).
    There is NO WAY you can't easily reach your left quad with your right hand unless you're some kind of obese mutant.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Lol what an imagination.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierlafleur View Post
    Thanks guys.

please explain by what you mean by 'thigh'. im as stiff as a plank and i can reach right round to my left ham with my right hand

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I inj my calves once per week and it is one of my FAVORITE spots! Easy to hit and pain free everytime, my only comment to those who say "dont do it" is you must be doing something wrong.
    Interesting... Well like I said, I have no personal experience with this, just comments from others..Maybe I will give it a shot, just for sh!ts and giggles...you better not be fvckin with me Fuzzy!!!

Thread Information