PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Help with HCG which one do I order?

I'm new to HCG . I'm going to use it in my next cycle with the deca /test cycle. I have a couple of options on which one to order....

1) (China) HCG 5000iu (Does not include solution)
    2) (Canada) Ovidrel HCG 6000iu (Comes in preloaded syringe)

- What solution do you mix with the Chinese one? Saline?
    - Does this stuff need to be refridgerated?
    - Is "Ovidrel HCG" different than the HCG I need?
    - If it comes in a preloaded syringe do I just change out the needle each time and inject what I need or what?
    - I take it you use slin needles with this and not IM's?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    I'm new to HCG . I'm going to use it in my next cycle with the deca /test cycle. I have a couple of options on which one to order....

1) (China) HCG 5000iu (Does not include solution)
    2) (Canada) Ovidrel HCG 6000iu (Comes in preloaded syringe)

- What solution do you mix with the Chinese one? Saline?
    - Does this stuff need to be refridgerated?
    - Is "Ovidrel HCG" different than the HCG I need?
    - If it comes in a preloaded syringe do I just change out the needle each time and inject what I need or what?
    - I take it you use slin needles with this and not IM's?
    I would not go with a premixed solution as once hcg is mixed it only has a shelf life of 30 days.
    You mix it with bacteriostatic water
    Yes you can use 5/16 1cc for Subcutaneous injection

Sweet thanks! Is there a common place I can buy bacteriostatic water? Like a pharmacy? What are the proportions?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Don't go premixed, due to expiration and refrigeration concerns.
    Any research chem site or medical supply site (IE: syringe-selling) I've been to has bacteriosteric water.

I would think that you mix only enough for 30 days at a time, per vial of B-Water.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Sweet thanks! Is there a common place I can buy bacteriostatic water? Like a pharmacy? What are the proportions?
    AR-r the sponsor of this site.I have had nothing but good experience with them so far. Just click on the banner at the top right of this page.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Check this out for mixing proportions. You want to do 250 iu's twice a week from the start of the cycle right up to PCT. At PCT start, cease HCG .

This is handy for HCG, HGH, Peptides, etc.

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Check this out for mixing proportions. You want to do 250 iu's twice a week from the start of the cycle right up to PCT. At PCT start, cease HCG .

This is handy for HCG, HGH, Peptides, etc.

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php
    Sweet thanks for the link. I found a website in canada that sells the water in vials. How many should I need if I have 5000iu's on hand?

I was told not to start HCG until week 6? Week 6 would have been perfect for me because the 5000iu's (250/twice a week) would take me right up to my PCT.

The stuff isnt cheap around here. I know in the profile it says $10-40 for 5000iu with solvent is the going price but I'm paying 3 times that without the solvent
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 09-10-2011 at 08:32 AM.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Week 2, thats when you should start or before. LH production ceases 2wks after a single 250mg injection of test cyp (Endocrinology society data).
    500iu once weekly (it's bi-phasic) may be enough to keep your testes functioning but it's doubtful, 1000iu once weekly would be the way to go on that cycle.

Blog Entries
    Run it from the get go man. Can hurt nothing and can help everything.

Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    Week 2, thats when you should start or before. LH production ceases 2wks after a single 250mg injection of test cyp (Endocrinology society data).
    500iu once weekly (it's bi-phasic) may be enough to keep your testes functioning but it's doubtful, 1000iu once weekly would be the way to go on that cycle.
    From what I can tell HCG isn't very cut and dry. From what I read everyone has a different opinion on when / how much to run.

So instead of doing 500iu twice a week you're suggesting 1000iu once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Run it from the get go man. Can hurt nothing and can help everything.
    I'm somewhat suseptable to gyno naturally. And from what I read that's a considerable side to HCG . I'm not the type of guy to leave anything to chance. Should I be concerned with this stuff if I'm running it 1000iu/week?

BTW I'm running aromisan 6.25 ed starting week 4

Another question I have with this stuff, is it going to somewhat prevent my testes from shrinking? All the material I read just says it will keep them functioning but does that mean they keep their size as well?

And am I going to have to keep this stuff refridgerated after I mix it or can it last a week or so at room temperature? The reason why I ask this is I work away from home and stay in a camp. It's a dorm style camp and I don't have a mini fridge in the room.
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 09-11-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, it will keep your balls from shrinking. And yes, it must be kept refrigerated. Don't bring it to band camp.

Well that sucks. I'm week in week out so can I do once a week injections before I go up and when I come back or do I have to go out and buy a mini fridge?

I'm reading every 72 hours. Looks like I'm going shopping at Wal-Mart for a mini fridge.....

You can definitely do it in bursts. I wouldn't buy a fridge just for that.

Blog Entries
    I'm somewhat suseptable to gyno naturally. And from what I read that's a considerable side to HCG . I'm not the type of guy to leave anything to chance. Should I be concerned with this stuff if I'm running it 1000iu/week? 500 iu's is enough for me always. I've heard some guys do 250 iu's three times a week, but if your estrogen sensitive I'd surely not go over 500 iu's to start with. Minimum effective dose and all that... Then again, the stane should sort any kind of problem there.

BTW I'm running aromisan 6.25 ed starting week 4
    Another question I have with this stuff, is it going to somewhat prevent my testes from shrinking? All the material I read just says it will keep them functioning but does that mean they keep their size as well? Yup, it maintains size as well.

And am I going to have to keep this stuff refridgerated after I mix it or can it last a week or so at room temperature? The reason why I ask this is I work away from home and stay in a camp. It's a dorm style camp and I don't have a mini fridge in the room.
    Once a week is OK.

Cool thanks for all the replies! Definatley a big help! I have a good understanding of this stuff now. The wife's a nurse so she's going to help me with the mix and proporitons and such.

Cool thanks for all the replies! Definatley a big help! I have a good understanding of this stuff now. The wife's a nurse so she's going to help me with the mix and proporitons and such.
    That's simple. Just add 1cc of bacteriostatic water for each 1000 IUs. 1000 IU/ml.
    Use a slin pin and pin it wherever you want. It can be IM or Sub-Q.

Thread Information