jayy is offline New Member

First post, Couple of Quesions.

Hey Guys and Gals.
    Name is Justin, I am 21, 5'11", 183.6 pounds with (last i checked.. was a few months ago) 13%bf.

I have been interested in physiology since i was little and especially liked to focus on growth/hormones and weight lifting and its affects on the body. that being said after i found out about steroids i was immediatley turned on. as a person i am fairly straightforward and especially after reading the "warning" post will be as truthful as possible. lol

my diet is pretty solid, especialy during the summer months. it becomes more sporadic in the winter time because of college.

my training is also very solid, i realise this is neither a training nor diet thread so i will not go into detail, just wanted to let you know that i take my training seriously, and need to work on my diet during the winter months.. as a student mcdonalds is very tempting at times. lol. that being said i am not eating horribly, still eat alot of complex carbs/sugars (no candies etc.) alot of meat, stay away from empty calories... only fast food is eaten a little more than it is during the summer.

as i said i have been interested in this for a long time and have found many of my anwers on this forum or others like it, such as differences between different AAS, how to inject, how AAS interact with my body, how important PCT is etc,etc. however there are three questions i have not been able to find definitive answers for.

1) Age for first cycle.

- the general majority suggest 21, for various reasons..in summary you have stoped growing. after reading Marcus300`s post on this very subject i am not as sure any more, theoretically i have my answer, 24-25 is optimal, however i was wondering if anyone has had any PERSONAL experience at starting a cycle at my age (i will be 22 as of April) and if they were more prone to negative affects then they are now?

2) obtaining AAS in Canada.

- first off NO i am not asking for names, references, labs etc. so scammers can bugger off. i am just asking a straight yes or no question as to if i can get steroids in Canada, or if i have to go overseas/cross the border to obtain gear. this has been a very difficult question for me because of all the scammers, i dont trust the internet and at the gym as soon as this subject is brought up everyone shys away. i am hoping this forum and its members can give me a straight yes or no.

and lastly my biggest concern

3) type 1 (insulin dependant) diabetes and AAS

- i have been a type 1 diabetic since i was 7 years old, used to take injections 4-5 times daily and now am on a pump. i have found many different opinions. some say no you cannot use when you are diabetic, others say it only matters when taking a gainer (such as Dbol because ure food intake is greatly increased). others focus on type 2 diabetics and have little information on type 1. any opinions/experiences?

i would like to personally thank everyone for taking the time to read this and give feedback, i have searched many forums and this one seems to have the most information and most knowledgeable members.

Thanks again
    cheers.
    Justin.

LOL help if, when i proof read this i spelt "questions" right lmfao.

hey there... just gonna give this a little bump.. out of the three questions its really the diabetic one i have worries about. i do not plan on even starting a cycle until im at least another year older and have refined my diet (which i will go into detail on, in the diet section.. as for right now i am writing down everything i eat and how much, so i can be 99.9% sure) as said before the age is pretty straight forward i was just looking for any personal experience... and for the second question if there is no straight answer then just scrap it i will find another way to get an answer myself.

thanks
    Justin.

Hmm nothing eh? allright well thanks anyways.

Justin.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome Justin.

Hope you wait for longer than a year. Please hang out and read and learn a lot more.
    Keep in mind FOOD is your best chemical for now and always will be. You can do amazing things with the right foods especially with your TONS of hormones.

Enjoy the site~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    1. you're too young for AAS
    2. you cant ask source related questions on here

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Learn to utilize insulin to help build muscle. It can reall thane a good effect and college is no excuse for a poor diet, it just takes more effort to maintain it

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    I work 11 hours a day and go to school and manage to eat every 2-3 hours adn get my goal cals in per day. If you dont have time for taht then aas shouldnt even be a thought.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your to young period.No cycle advice go to diet section hook up with Slimmer.She will set you stright with who to talk to.Thats as good as it gets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your to young period.No cycle advice go to diet section hook up with Slimmer.She will set you stright with who to talk to.Thats as good as it gets.
    he wishes lol

hey allright thanks. yea i know its no excuse was just being straight with everyone. said i have to look after it. thanks for the info, i will be around the diet section seeing who this "slimmer" is lol.

sorry for late reply been busy.

thanks again.
    Justin.

Howdy.....'tis me! Come on over to the Diet Forum and you will be amazed.....

See ya~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Thanks Songdog~ and we will set him up..

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    he wishes lol
    I am waiting....
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Thanks Songdog~ and we will set him up..

I am waiting....
    lucky boy!

sorry for the late reply was doing an assignment at the college and then went to the gym. Slimmer, it will not let me PM you, but i look forward to any advice you can give, tomorrow evening i will head over to the diet section and give an overview of my eating schedule. thanks to everyone in this forum for setting me up on the right direction... maybe ill be back in about three to four years ya? haha

Justin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jayy View Post
    sorry for the late reply was doing an assignment at the college and then went to the gym. Slimmer, it will not let me PM you, but i look forward to any advice you can give, tomorrow evening i will head over to the diet section and give an overview of my eating schedule. thanks to everyone in this forum for setting me up on the right direction... maybe ill be back in about three to four years ya? haha

Justin.
    may the force be with you lol

Thread Information