Thread: Tren/Test/Dbol

mv540 is offline Junior Member

Tren/Test/Dbol

Stats: 185 13% lifting for 5 years

This is my situation, I only have time for one cycle this year, I can only run a cycle this winter, i wont be able to in the spring so I wanted to get the most out of my one cycle. I ran Test p/Tren A last spring with good results for about six weeks, ran the tren and test at 100 mg eod, had no crazy sides besides the usual night sweats a bit and the tren cough. My goals for this cycle is to gain 25+ lbs if possible i know it depends on diet more than the aas, diet will be in check. Looking to gain as much size as possible but not get the bloat look like deca gives. Ive thought about deca but i dont want the bloated look and all the extra water, and dont want to gain any fat. In other words a heavy lean bulk if that exists.

Dbol 50mg/ED 1-4
    Test E 400 MG/EW 1-10
    Tren E 500 MG/EW 1-10
    Adex .25/ED (or on hand)
    B6 200MG/ED (for prolactin issues)
    Id like to incorporate HCG (any recommended dosages)

PCT:
    Nova : 20/20/20/20
    clomid : 100/100/50/50

Any suggestions or anything would help put on more size or would that be overkill?

Thanks for the time guys.
    Last edited by mv540; 09-10-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mv540 View Post
    Stats: 185 13% lifting for 5 years

This is my situation, I only have time for one cycle this year, I can only run a cycle this winter, i wont be able to in the spring so I wanted to get the most out of my one cycle. I ran Test p/Tren A last spring with good results for about six weeks, ran the tren and test at 100 mg eod, had no crazy sides besides the usual night sweats a bit and the tren cough. My goals for this cycle is to gain 25+ lbs if possible i know it depends on diet more than the aas, diet will be in check. Looking to gain as much size as possible but not get the bloat look like deca gives. Ive thought about deca but i dont want the bloated look and all the extra water, and dont want to gain any fat. In other words a heavy lean bulk if that exists.

Dbol 50mg/ED 1-4
    Test E 400 MG/EW 1-10
    Tren E 500 MG/EW 1-10
    Adex .25/ED (or on hand)
    B6 200MG/ED (for prolactin issues)

Any suggestions or anything would help put on more size or would that be overkill?

Thanks for the time guys.
    If you are worried about bloat then I would def drop the dbol.
    what do you have planned for pct? You didnt mention anything about it for your first or current proposed cyle.
    How much did you gain from your first cycle, and how much did you keep?
    How tall are you? how old are you?
    FYI 6 weeks was not a properly run cycle for anything other than a oral cycle maybe.
    No offense but it doesnt sound like you know very much about what you are doing...

mv540 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    If you are worried about bloat then I would def drop the dbol .
    what do you have planned for pct? You didnt mention anything about it for your first or current proposed cyle.
    How much did you gain from your first cycle, and how much did you keep?
    How tall are you? how old are you?
    FYI 6 weeks was not a properly run cycle for anything other than a oral cycle maybe.
    No offense but it doesnt sound like you know very much about what you are doing...
    oh snap i thought i typed it in, I have clomid and nova planed for pct, I was gonna run my first cycle for 10 weeks but had to cut it short for personal reasons, gained about 12 lbs, dropped BF while on it, people were definitely noticing. doing some reasearch at the moment on some HCG . I am 5'11, 25yo. Ill ad some more info to the first post.
    Last edited by mv540; 09-10-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Well I def think you have plenty of room to improve your diet and workout routine since you have not gained any weight since 2008. I would post your diet and workout routine in the diet and workout forums because if you lost all twelve of the pounds you gained you are not doing something right.But for sure I would drop the dbol it will cause serious bloat.And I would suggest a simple tes only cycle for 12 weeks. With a proper diet and routine you will be happy with the gains. But I am sure you heard all this before when you started other threads about your first cycle.

Thread Information