randyrandy is offline New Member

Hey Everyone - Test 600x, first cycle.

Hey guys, I'm looking at doing my first test cycle . I have been reading up on advice and was wondering is 600mg of test each week for 10-12 weeks a good start?

I have bought test 600x for this cycle but it doesn't actually say what the amount of test is. It just has that it is 600mg proprietary blend per tablet, and recommends on the bottle to take 1 tablet twice daily, would that be too much?

Thanks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrandy View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking at doing my first test cycle . I have been reading up on advice and was wondering is 600mg of test each week for 10-12 weeks a good start?

I have bought test 600x for this cycle but it doesn't actually say what the amount of test is. It just has that it is 600mg proprietary blend per tablet, and recommends on the bottle to take 1 tablet twice daily, would that be too much?

Thanks.
    Ill get back to this once my sides stop hurting from LOL.

Any positive feedback anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by randyrandy View Post
    Any positive feedback anyone?
    Do you want lies or the truth? Are you able to handle the truth??? No, really, are you? Dont say yes if it's not true.

Yeah whats that?

You wasted every red cent of your money. At best you got test boosters but that's doubtful. Testosterone does NOT come in a pill. lol It's either injectable or prescribed as a cream/gel for TRT and would be very low dose, not enough for a cycle unless you took a bath in the gel.

Read the fine print on the fine print on the bottle and somewhere it will say they are NOT steroids but a legal steroid alternative meaning they are not much better than a sugar pill.

now don't get discouraged. Stick around and lear what you really should be doing to meet your goals. While you are here you will get educated on proper aas protocals, what is what, what to use and when you should/shouldn't use it.

Ah okay thank you for clearing that up. I actually bought a stack online with deca and d-anabol which say the same thing about not being a steroid . Should i not bother taking these products and get rid of them?

Also do you have any recommendations as to where i can find information to educate myself on anabolics?

I would not bother and if by chance (I'm sure they are not) if they were pro hormones they can mess you up permanently more than the real deal.
    A few things. You should not do any type of cycle before 24/25 years of age due to screwing up your natural test production, fusing your growth plates and countless other reasons. Deca would be a big no no for a first cycle and should not be used until you understand how your body will react to it or what to watch for.

Stick around and learn the ins and outs.

What are you stats?

Weight
    body fat
    working out experience
    Goals

Ok appreciate it, i have been speaking to a few people that said they had some pretty bad sides from orals, so i'll avoid them.

10%
    been back on a weights program for about 8 months now, but before that on and off for the past two years. Pretty much just doing a 5 way split at gym, but not really improving at the moment with size and strength. Usually run a program for a month then change the exercises for the groups. pretty basic really.

mon - chest, traps
    tues - lower back, abs
    wed - back, tri
    thurs - legs, obliques
    fri - shoulders, bi

Looking to increase size and loose a little body fat but not too worried about that at the moment.

Diet is the key to weight gain, not aas. First learn to eat 6x a day. Then learn what to eat and when to eat it. Eating the right food at the right time will put your body in a metabolic state and you will build muscle quicker.

8 months is also a relatively short time. I now it feels like a long time right now but it's not. Any platue after only 8 months is diet and routine.

Yes i know what you mean, does seem that way.

usually my diet each day consists of

breaky : 4 wheetbix, two boiled eggs
    mid morning: can tuna, rice crisps
    lunch: 2x sandwiches eggs/ham, apple
    arvo: mixed nuts, banana
    dinner: chicken breast, eggs, salad

I usually will have a shake before gym with also some creatine and a shake before bed. also taking just a multi vitamin and some tribulus in the morning.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Your diet sucks...hit the diet section for help.

Musclestud12 is offline New Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would not bother and if by chance (I'm sure they are not) if they were pro hormones they can mess you up permanently more than the real deal.
    A few things. You should not do any type of cycle before 24/25 years of age due to screwing up your natural test production, fusing your growth plates and countless other reasons. Deca would be a big no no for a first cycle and should not be used until you understand how your body will react to it or what to watch for.

Stick around and learn the ins and outs.

What are you stats?

Weight
    body fat
    working out experience
    Goals
    Hey Gorgeous dudes,
    I am 26
    5'9
    165 lbs
    18% BF
    I have intermediate working out experience
    Goals: 190lbs 12% body fat