Thread: Deca/Test cycle

cal565 is offline Junior Member

Deca/Test cycle

Ok here is the deal I'm fixing to do my first cycle and this is what it looks like:
    week 1- 200mg/Deca
    week 2- 200mg/Deca
    week 3- 300mg/Deca and 100mg/test
    week 4- 300mg/Deca and 100mg/test
    week 5- 400mg/Deca and 100mg/test
    week 6- 400mg/Deca and 100mg/test
    week 7- 300mg/Deca and 100mg/test
    week 8- 200mg/Deca and 100mg/test

Ok I know this is not how Idealy I should run this cycle. Idealy I would like to run the Deca at 400mg/week all the way through and the test way higher all the way through. I also have clomid to start 3 weeks after last injection. I would wait and get some more gear before I start but this stuff expires like in May and it is hard to find were I live, it took 6 months for me to find this little bit that I have, and this cycle will use all of it.
    Ok here is what my diet looks like also:

meal #1 6 egg whites with 1yolk and 1/4 cup fat free cheese
    1 cup of oatmeal (dry) and 4 tbsp of raisans

meal #2 1 can of tuna
    2 slices of wheat bread

meal #3 chicken breast (around 6 oz)
    baked potato (medium size)
    1 cup of spinach

meal #4 (preworkout)
    8 oz fat free yougart

meal #5 (postworkout)
    protein shake (35 gm of protein)
    1 banana

meal # 6 8 oz of 92% lean ground beef
    1/2 cup brown rice (dry)
    1 cup of broccoli

meal # 7 (bedtime)
    protein shake (35 gm of protein)

How does my diet look and is that cycle even worth the time. I'm 21 6'0 190 lbs and about 15% bodyfat. If I do this cycle how much am I looking to gain.
    Let me know if i should do anything different. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Gear doesn't really expire on the date that's on the bottle. I would say it's good for atleast a year after that expiration date, so that's not really an issue.
    As far as your cycle: I really don't think your going to get the results your looking for w/ that low of a dose, especially the test.
    Deca should be ran @300mgs a week for 10 weeks IMO, and test should be ran no less then 8 weeks @250mgs per week. So my suggestion to you would be to wait till u get more gear.
    As far as your diet goes: Personally when I'm trying to gain mass I eat a hell of alot more then that. That's a diet that I would use if I was trying to gain some lean mass. So if your looking to put on size I would up the calories considerably..

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What are you stats? (age, weight, etc.) And what is your training experience?

In regards to the cycle it self you need to do some more research on the deca /test cycle. You are not running enough test with this one. You will not combat the deca dick with only 100mg/week of test. Plus you are not even replacing the test that your body makes on its own with 100mg/week. You also don't mention anything about having any anti-e's on hand to combat possible gyno. Make sure you stock up...You don't have to use them but it is always good to have them.

Your diet looks as if you are trying to cut. So I will take it as that. In meal # 2 I would take out the bread and either subsitute it with a yam or some brown rice. I would have a entire meal 1 hour before training, rather then a yogurt right before. Make sure your post workout has a protein shake with some dextrose and what ever else you like to through in there as you have it. Then eat meal #6 1 hour after that again. You might want to get rid of the lean ground beef after a while and opt for some fish or ground turkey.

My stats are at the end of my last post. So using just 100mg of the test I wouldnt even be able to tell? And if I add more calories to my diet should they be from protein, carbs, fat or what. Thanks for all the info so far. Now that I know they would be good a year after they expire I will probally hold off and try to find some more.

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    I would bump up the test to 400mg/week... 300mg/week deca .. with enough protein, proper diet, proper training, proper rest you will grow like a weed... if you dont do it right waste of $$$ and time.

So there is no need to use Deca at 400mg/week. Also I have been training for 8 years. When trying to gain mass on a cycle like this is it possible to gain lean mass or am I going to gain a little fat also. I would ask people around where I live info on this but no one here uses AS so this board is about my only source of information.

bump

Thread Information