prozik is offline New Member

Need help with Tren Cycle

Greetings,

to start, stats:

5'8" 172cm
    172 lbs 78kg
    14% Bodyfat
    exercising since start of high school.

I've done a couple of cycles (all with proper PCT - started at 23, almost 25), started with Test Enanthate only, and then Test and Dianabol . All of my chemicals are homebrewed, and have had great, realistic, results. I am looking to drop my BF into the 8-10% range, and I would like to try a new compound like Tren Acetate. I will be homebrewing that as well.

My diet is healthy, no junk food, 2500-2800 Calories or so of high protein foods, moderate carbs, and moderate fats. I eat mostly chicken, fish, oats in the morning, brown rice in the evening with an occasional unhealthier meal once a week like meatloaf and cornbread.

I just want to start with a reasonable, safe, and effective dosage of Tren Ace that I will be stacking with Test E and Dianabol. I was thinking of 500mg Test E, 50mg Dianabol, and 400mg of Tren Ace. Thanks for the help and be safe!

PCT will consist of Nolva and Clomid with declining dosages for 4 weeks. I also have Aromasin on hand as well.

-Prozik
    Last edited by prozik; 09-15-2011 at 07:21 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    75mg - 100mg EOD of Tren A would be fine. You should be able to put on another 10lbs+ without gear, 172 is a little light considering you have cycled a couple of times.

prozik is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, I fluctuate around 170-175 after cycle. I'll post pictures later. I gain weight pretty easily, so I don't doubt I can hit 200 within a year.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I would add hcg to your tren cycle, 250ius 2x per week. I wouldn't advice running a tren cycle w/out hcg.
    Last edited by SAMS_DAD; 09-15-2011 at 10:36 AM.

randomizer is offline New Member
    Looks like a good cycle

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    I would add hcg to your tren cycle, 250ius 2x per week. I wouldn't advice running a tren cycle w/out hcg.
    Why not?

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    unless he's cycling for only 4-5 weeks and not using 19'nors, i wouldn't cycle w/out it. Just a recommendation. Recovering from a tren cycle can be tough on some.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    I never use hcg & recover fine, but I do use proviron

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    75mg - 100mg EOD of Tren A would be fine. You should be able to put on another 10lbs+ without gear, 172 is a little light considering you have cycled a couple of times.
    agreed.

Thread Information