Thread: 2nd cycle input

.Aames. is offline New Member

Question 2nd cycle input

Hi everyone, long time lurker and i decided to register finally at what i think is the best forum out there on these issues. Anyways, im 25 y/o, 6'1, 224, and probably 12-14% bf. Ive done one cycle in the past (about 6 months ago)- test e 400mg's a week/12 weeks, and deca at 300 mg's per week/ 10weeks, no front loading or anything. I gained 20 lbs in all and kept 17, although i think more muscle was lost but offset by a little fat gain. Anyways all in all it went well considering the low dosage. PCT was the standard Nolva 40/20/20 regimen.
    Im looking to start a cycle in about a month- im going to be using Test E at 600mg ew/14 weeks, dbol at 40 mg's ed/weeks 1-5, and im debating on Deca at 400mg's ew vs. Eq at 600mgs ew. I know both have pros and cons and ive read quite a bit but im still on the fence. Im leaning towards eq because its new to me and deca didnt blow my mind (although at 300mgs it wouldnt). I know for a bulking cycle the deca would be better but i dont think the diff in lbs gained will be that different with the dosages im considering. The increased vascularity would be nice also with the eq. Im not concerned with bloat using the dbol and deca, and im not prone to gyno, acne or anyhting out of the ordinary. Thanks for your input, in terms of your preference of the two and also recommended dosage.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by .Aames. View Post
    Hi everyone, long time lurker and i decided to register finally at what i think is the best forum out there on these issues. Anyways, im 25 y/o, 6'1, 224, and probably 12-14% bf. Ive done one cycle in the past (about 6 months ago)- test e 400mg's a week/12 weeks, and deca at 300 mg's per week/ 10weeks, no front loading or anything. I gained 20 lbs in all and kept 17, although i think more muscle was lost but offset by a little fat gain. Anyways all in all it went well considering the low dosage. PCT was the standard Nolva 40/20/20 regimen.
    Im looking to start a cycle in about a month- im going to be using Test E at 600mg ew/14 weeks, dbol at 40 mg's ed/weeks 1-5, and im debating on Deca at 400mg's ew vs. Eq at 600mgs ew. I know both have pros and cons and ive read quite a bit but im still on the fence. Im leaning towards eq because its new to me and deca didnt blow my mind (although at 300mgs it wouldnt). I know for a bulking cycle the deca would be better but i dont think the diff in lbs gained will be that different with the dosages im considering. The increased vascularity would be nice also with the eq. Im not concerned with bloat using the dbol and deca, and im not prone to gyno, acne or anyhting out of the ordinary. Thanks for your input, in terms of your preference of the two and also recommended dosage.
    you reg'd a year and a half ago?

99% will say EQ is worthless for building muscle.
    why not go:

test e 500mg 1-12
    deca 400mg 1-10
    dbol 30mg 1-4

pct n 20/20/20/20//20
    c 50/50/50/50/50

if your diet is good and training on point you'll grow like a weed on that

Littlejonny is offline New Member
    IMO eq has to be ran for 16-18 weeks @ 600 per week. I agree with the above run test e at 5-600 a week and the deca @ minimum 400.
    Don't forget ur adex and dostinex for the nandrolone personally I'd run nolvA at 20/20/20/10/10 and clom at 50-50/25/25
    Good luck

Menayfkons is offline New Member

Games of cars

Carries far trucks - It leads your to monster truck through different scenes by all the European continent. manten the balance with the cursors and surpasses all the mountainous land obstacles. rnDragonball kart - The goal tries to arrive the first a and gathers the 7 balls of dragoon. clicka to enter to use the objects. rnHeavy metal to rider - A game with much speed and action in the freeways. aid to these heavy metals to maintain its power in the highways.
    Games of cars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejonny View Post
    IMO eq has to be ran for 16-18 weeks @ 600 per week. I agree with the above run test e at 5-600 a week and the deca @ minimum 400.
    Don't forget ur adex and dostinex for the nandrolone personally I'd run nolvA at 20/20/20/10/10 and clom at 50-50/25/25
    Good luck
    he doesnt need dostinex if he has adex, infact he said hes not gyno prone so may be ok without adex

Thanks for the input Dec and Jonny. I will be going with the deca i suppose. Also thanks for the pct recommendations. In regards to registering, i forgot i had registered may 2010 and just had my password re-sent to me. It was probably nerves since i didnt want to get reamed as many newbs do around here. As you will see i havent posted since may 2010. thanks

Also i will have the adex on hand in case, and have the nolva and clomi for pct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by .Aames. View Post
    Thanks for the input Dec and Jonny. I will be going with the deca i suppose. Also thanks for the pct recommendations. In regards to registering, i forgot i had registered may 2010 and just had my password re-sent to me. It was probably nerves since i didnt want to get reamed as many newbs do around here. As you will see i havent posted since may 2010. thanks
    deca can be a hard recovery so you might want to follow my pct recommendation. also wouldnt hurt to run hcg 250ius x2 pw for added protection

Littlejonny is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    he doesnt need dostinex if he has adex, infact he said hes not gyno prone so may be ok without adex
    Hey dec!. Just joined up today (I'm a member of a couple of forums) it's amazing to see the difference in ways people cycle on each forum and the protocols they use. Of course you being a vet they listen to you. I have issues with prolactin induced gyno so therefore I run dost or prami to lower my sides from nandrolone compounds but as you said he's not prone to gyno.

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Menayfkons View Post
    Carries far trucks - It leads your to monster truck through different scenes by all the European continent. manten the balance with the cursors and surpasses all the mountainous land obstacles. rnDragonball kart - The goal tries to arrive the first a and gathers the 7 balls of dragoon. clicka to enter to use the objects. rnHeavy metal to rider - A game with much speed and action in the freeways. aid to these heavy metals to maintain its power in the highways.
    Games of cars
    ^^ Good Advice

Thread Information