mani_bono is offline Associate Member

libido problems on test and dbol cycle!

Hey Guys,

Weight: 185 lbs
    Height: 5' 8"
    BF: 9-10%

I'm on the second week of 100mg test prop EOD + 20mg d-bol ED + 50mg Proviron

my sex drive and libido on the first week was crazy! but in the second week (in last 3 days) it started to get lower and lower, I don't have any Erection or sex drive problem but I noticed lower sperm volume and Ejaculation doesn't feel the same and it's some how without pleasure!

in the first week I was taking only 25mg of Proviron, So it could be from low esterogen right? Shall I lower the dose of proviron? I'm a little confused. I never had libido problems while on test and I used to take 50mg of proviron in my last two cycles as well.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's not a libido issue.
    It's because your HPTA is shutting down and your testes are atrophying, so your "loads" are diminishing.
    You could counteract this with HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That's not a libido issue.
    It's because your HPTA is shutting down and your testes are atrophying, so your "loads" are diminishing.
    You could counteract this with HCG.
    thanks for the advice, I don't see any atrophying on my testes but I will give it a try, So HCG 250 IU every three days would be good?
    the problem is I only have access to 5000 IU HCGs, Is it possible to reuse them taking 250 IU every time?

I always kind of avoided HCG since I'm in Iran and We can't buy online from ar-r , and there is no liquidex /arimidex /letrozole available in drug stores. so my options are only tamoxifen and proviron to control esterogen.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem.
    You don't pin the whole vial/amp.
    You reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water in a 10ml vial, keep it in the fridge, and pin your doses with a slin pin.

ok, great!
    I used to think one of the reasons to include test in every cycle is to avoid this kind of sexual problems.

Thread Information