hl26 is offline New Member

Natural potential and age question

Hi, so ive been reading this and other resources for quite a while now, and i feel that i have learned enough to say that have a solid understanding of all aspects of a novice cycle. While learning this, i have seen multitudes of kids my age (i just turned 20) ask about cycles and were told they were too hit it naturally for a couple more years or head to the diet section, because 99 percent of them quite honestly havent scratched their genetic potential yet, or because they still might be growing and developing. My mom is 5' 10" and an athletic 130 pounds, and my dad is 5'6 175 and sub 7 percent bodyfat. I am 5' 8" 227 pounds and 9 percent bodyfat, and have consulted with doctors by way of x rays (hips & arm), and my growth plates are closed. My question is knowing all of this, as well as knowing i fully plan at making a wholehearted run at becoming a pro and will be on anabolics long enough that TRT is more than likely inevitable, how harmful would a very basic cycle be to me at 20 years old?

I have been training for 6 years now (under the direction of an ifbb pro for last 2) and consider myself to be fully dedicated to my goal. It kills me to miss training sessions (i know its been under 20 days excluding dire sickness).

My diet consists of 5 whole food meals, with my proteins coming from chicken, lean steak, fish, lean turkey, and fat free greek yogurt, and my carbs coming from brown rice, yams, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, and oatmeal. I also do 2 shakes per day (60g protein). My portions of protein are usually around 10 ounces, and my portions of carbs are usually around 2 cups.

i really am asking this as respectfully as possible, i just want honest input on my situation because i would consider it an exception. Thank you, i know it was a long read, i really appreciate your time.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Post a picture lets see what we are dealing with

Thread Information