azizi123 is offline Banned

Swollen leg/ankle

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is on his first cycle, test e 250mg a week for 10 weeks,

After a few shots his ankle and leg have swollen up, he injected his ass so wondering if this is connected?

It hasn't been the most sterile injection as he wiped the area with a baby wipe after working a full day on site....

What ate your thoughts? I'm doubly concerned as I have the sane gear and due to start in November...

The gear is cidestone, I gor it from Egypt, looked perfect, amps all lined up etc.

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Hi guys,

A friend of mine is on his first cycle, test e 250mg a week for 10 weeks,

After a few shots his ankle and leg have swollen up, he injected his ass so wondering if this is connected?

It hasn't been the most sterile injection as he wiped the area with a baby wipe after working a full day on site....

What ate your thoughts? I'm doubly concerned as I have the sane gear and due to start in November...

The gear is cidestone, I gor it from Egypt, looked perfect, amps all lined up etc.

Thanks
    Seriously? How sterile do you think that is? That being said if the injected area is not infected that is not the issue. Sounds like he is retaining water. How much water is he drinking? how much salt intake. Could be to much salt, not enough water and poor diet.

azizi123 is offline Banned
    I really dnt know what he's drinking or eating... He's not been training.... He thinks his job is all the training he needs...

Just spoke to him and he's ok anyway...

Silly boy

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    I really dnt know what he's drinking or eating... He's not been training.... He thinks his job is all the training he needs...

Just spoke to him and he's ok anyway...

Silly boy
    If that's the case then I wouldn't bother caring and let him figure it out himself. I would just tell him he is a dumb-ass especially if he is a friend and leave it at that.

Thread Information