Thread: Fina Pellets

BrownBomber is offline Member

Fina Pellets

Where do you guys get your pellets from? I'm attneding a school right now and I don't want to recieve a package that says "FINAPLIX -H" Ya know. Does your packaging have any distinct labels on it that would give it away as fina? Thank you

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    It is against board rules to openly ask for sources for pellets/kits/etc. Please edit your post. Thanks.

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    bro......all i'm going to say is even you wont know what is inside the package untill you open it.....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    usually illegal substances are hidden when shipped so the authorities have trouble finding them.

but like nj_ said. asking for a source is illegal. listen bro the feds watch these boards and posts like yours make their little hearts go pitter patter. Please read our board rules before posting again.

peace bro

ps. be patient, your answers will come indirectly in time. but nobody is just going to hand out sources

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    oh yeah, delete any PM's you get form bros 'willing to hook you up' they are all scammers and just want your money. no legit dealer is just going to go soliciting services.

peace

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    The pellets are legal as far as I know. Unless something has changed in the last month. But just do a search across the internet. Make look on some sites for what they are used for and that will give you a direction.

Thread Information