Thread: Help on cycle

MrDiesel is offline New Member

Help on cycle

My first cycle I did sus, deca , and finished with winnys at the end. I am 5'10 and went from 175 lbs. with 20% bodyfat, to 198 lbs. around 15-16 % bodyfat and am much stonger and harder. It is now 4 months later and I am currently takin test (t-400), 100 d-bols and am waiting for my eq. I have a solid chest underneath but have had a layer of fat there all my life. I can't find arimidex or nolva so I am takin chyrsin. I want to add about 5-10 pounds of muscle and then shread up so I am getting 200 clenbuterols and was thinking of winny. I want to maintain decent size and cut my abs and have a defined chest for early March (spring break). Am I on the right track?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    that was pretty confusing MD. reword it for us.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    First you started your cycle without all you AS your so far of the track its not even funny. You didnt mention anything about Clomid on you last cycle so I assume your not using it on this cycle. I dont know how far you are on your current cycle but I suggest if you just started stop.
    Wait for your eq to come then run
    500mg of test per week
    40-50mg per day of dbals split them throught the day only for the first four weeks
    400-600mg of Eq per week
    finish up with clomid at the end two three weeks after you last shot. run 50mg perday first week 100mg per day second week 50mg per day third week
    run the cycle 8-10 weeks long then set up your cutting cycle for spring break dont try to combine them both. .

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I dont know why the previous posters did not mention it, but if your point is that you want cut abs, you are going to have to get your bf% down considerably from your current 15-16%.

I take it from your reference to spring break you are in your early 20s, right? How much cardio are you doing? What are you eating? For me, when I am able to get my bf% under 10% I BEGIN to look cut. The guys who look REALLY cut are usually much lower. I kow a couple guys who have been able to get thiers down to below 5%: thes when you look REALLY cut.

I noticed that you are taking d-bol. It is good for putting on mass, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think its counterproductiive for losing body fat.

The way I read the post is that he wanted a mass cycle first and then a cutting cycle I could be wrong but his post was confusing

Thanks I read about your suggested cycle info. I find it very difficult to get clomid. Whats the best way to get it? The eq I plan to run mon, wed, fri two shots each day in the shoulder. How should I incorporate the clenbuterols? 2 weeks on, 2 weeks eca? and for how long? Hopefully this will get my bodyfat down and I won't lose muscle. I thought about throwing 20 winnys in with it. As far as my cardio goes during my bulking I only do 2 25-30 minute sessions per week. feedback please

if your planning a bulking cycle why are you throwing them into it. SAve for your cutting cycle. Use winny and clen and maybe add some leftover Equip and use that for a cutting cycle

nymattyk is offline Member
    are you going to be bulking and then immediately cutting or are you tring to split this up into 2 diff cycles?

2 cycles is better right? But how long should i wait in between and what should I take in between? I have just over 3 months to get shredded up.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I still say to get shredded up you'll need to get your bf% down. And while this may not be what you want to hear, it means lots of cardio. ECA stacks help too. I do 25mg ephadrine, 200mg caffine, and 325 mg asprin three or four times a day.

Thread Information