buckeyekiller is offline New Member

Test-E cycle help... new any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I am about to start a cycle of test E. I was wondering what was good to stack with it, I would like to avoid Deca . Stats are as follows
    height: 5'8
    Weight 185
    no cycle history
    Body fat: 10%
    Diet: High protein -1.5 -2 grams per pound body weight, high complex carbs, 2-3 grams per lbs body weight. I try to keep my saturated fat intake under 15 grams a day and I eat allot of fruit and vegetables. Any help would be fantastic.

WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle went well and it was a Test E only cycle, no stack. I gained almost 20lbs. This was good for me as I saw what sides im prone too. Everything was good but by the end I had a bunch of Backne. I have been told this was wise so that I now know I aromatize the T into Estorgen so I need an AI. So now that I have a good AI and PCT supplies, I am going to stack Test E with Dbol , and Deca . In my opinion and only an opinion is try the test only first but plan to have a good PCT. Im sure someone with a little more experience will chime in for ya. Good luck.

Thank you very much... I plan on taking arimidex for my PCT... but any suggestions on that would also be helpful

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    eq is a pretty gentle drug makes hard gains, little sides...but slow as christmas kickstart tho.

thank you ... so you agree i should run the test -e with nothing else?

test e is the way to go! save the stacking for next cycle...

Thank you Sir.. it is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyekiller View Post
    Thank you very much... I plan on taking arimidex for my PCT... but any suggestions on that would also be helpful
    Arimidex is and AI (Aromatize Inhibitor), it does have the ability to help aid during PCT but is better used to block the enzyme the is responsible for converting the testosterone into estrogen during a cycle. With a Test E only cycle it is not likely you will want to lower your estrogen as it helps with gains, but keeping on hand if you notice excessive water weight, acne or other side effects starting. For PCT, Nolvadex , HCG , and Clomid are more recommended. HCG is best ran in low doses during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, doing this help recovery during PCT. Do a little reading or HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid, for PCT.

Hope that helps.

no prob bro. good luck

Thank you sir

Nolvadex during a cycle to prevent Gyno is my best advice when using Testosterone . Nolvadex competes for the receptor that estrogen does preventing the estrogen from binding and creating bitch tits. Just keeping Nolva on hand for any cycle is recommended

Also works along others for a good PCT.

Thread Information