Mrbeaujangles is offline New Member

First time oral cycle.

So thinking of starting a light cycle (Creeped out by needles and i dont drink so figured orals would be ok as long as i take milk thistle) i already have an extremely large frame and bone density(5"11 240pounds...some fat roughly 210 lean)i am looking for a cutter and strength build cycle. was thinking of 20mg anavar AND 10mg Dbol (what arnold used daily so i dont understand why to use more.) i know winstrol cuts better then anavar BUT ive researched it a bit and it talks of doing damage to ligaments( i do combat sports so want to avoid that) also im not looking to gain much muscle on this as i have a hard enough time cutting to 205 as is. i mostly want a slight cut with the recovery time as i train hours a day. Every day. thinking i would most likely go on a long cycle(100days?) as the Dbol is low and most recommendations for anavar is 20-80mg a day so its low as well. your thoughts?

bump. Hoping to get some better insite here. Read alot but theres just too much contradicting information around.(BTW when i say lean at 210 i mean 6 pack shows i probably could get down to 195-205) Thanks for listening guys.

Probably did not give enough info so heres everything else as ive seen others post
    22 years old
    236 pounds/21%Body fat(last check was little while go may have changed but not by much)
    Been training for about 4 years(more weights in the last 18 months then before, previous training was combative in nature.)

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    An oral cycle is not recommended.. especially when your thinking of doing a 100 day long oral cycle.

Not possible to go for longer periods of time on smaller doses? what kind of oral cycles(if any) would be better then? Or is its pretty much discouraged to do orals in general? im fairly certain do to my lack of liver damagers in my life that my body can handle it. Thanks for your input so far!

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    the shots arent so bad. 22g needle pierces ok, once it breaks the skin you dont feel much until you hit muscle. its all fairly gentle. i hate needles too but have been usin text for 3 1/2 weeks. 1 shot eod. just make sure if you use your thy that its inner thy. i struck a nerve when i went outer. the injection site will hurt for a day and a half to two days. just switch areas from side to side.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 22 yrs old you risk doing damage to your endo system.We here dont give cycle advice to anyone under the age of 25 do to this.

Thread Information