xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member

Did a lab test to check the validity of my Gear

I've been injecting 100mg of test every other day for a month (and a few days). My recuperative capacity has increased tons and I can see some changes in muscle density but I was putting that down to the Clen I'm also taking. Since I'm cutting I haven't been looking for any mass gains.

I'm also taking Arimidex .

I haven't felt any psychological changes. No aggression, no mood elevation and no change in libido. I have sex everyday............good side of being married..............I function very well but just don't have a strong desire for sex.

I began to worry that maybe the test I bought was fake so I went to my hospital's lab and had them do a testosterone level for me.

The reference range with this laboratory is 9.4 to 60.0 (26.4 for men over 50).
    My result was 94.7 nmol/L so I am well above the maximum reference range: The testosterone I bought is legitimate.

The arimidex should be keeping my Estrodiol levels in check and I'm experiencing no symptoms of high female hormone.

I can't understand why I'm not experiencing any of the personality changes such as aggression or libido with such a high testosterone level. No acne either.

Is there something I haven't thought of that I should be doing?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What ester of test?
    350mg per week should put you a lot higher than that (since its 3-4 times what you could naturally produce).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What ester of test?
    350mg per week should put you a lot higher than that (since its 3-4 times what you could naturally produce).
    Testosterone Propionate

Yeah, your stuff is likely underdosed. Your test levels aren't anywhere near cycling levels, which is when you will notice the crazy libido, mass gains, and all that.
    Right now you're just running a somewhat high TRT, which isn't going to be real impressive.

Yeah, your stuff is likely underdosed. Your test levels aren't anywhere near cycling levels, which is when you will notice the crazy libido, mass gains, and all that.
    Right now you're just running a somewhat high TRT, which isn't going to be real impressive.
    This is my first cycle so the only reference I have is the TRT my doctor gives me. He would never let me reach this level......he likes to stay on the safe side a bit too much.
    Would you suggest I inject every day?

Quote Originally Posted by xavierlafleur View Post
    This is my first cycle so the only reference I have is the TRT my doctor gives me. He would never let me reach this level......he likes to stay on the safe side a bit too much.
    Would you suggest I inject every day?

Wait, so you were on doctor prescribed TRT?
    What were your doses and test levels for that?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never heard of a doctor prescribing Test Prop
    Either they give Test E or Test C.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The Test P is black market.

**** me, nevermind!
    Since I'm unfamiliar with your weird scale (most of us are familiar with the ng/dl scale), I assumed that those were the references ranges for "normal test levels" and roughly equivalent to 270-1000ng/dl. They're not.
    Your 94.7nm/l actually converts to 2729 ng/dl, which is 3 times a healthy test level. Your gear is fairly legit. I've seen higher at that dose, but there is no doubt that your gear is ok.
    As to why you aren't noticing the effects much: how Adex are you taking? Because too much or too little will affect your libido.
    And I wouldn't worry about the lack of aggression or acne. People all respond a bit differently to hormones. Consider yourself fortunate.

My doctor gives me testosterone cypionate . The Propionate is what I'm using myself.
    I'm taking 3mg of arimidex per week.
    Last edited by xavierlafleur; 09-17-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Have you had your E2 levels tested since getting on the Prop?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you taking just the Test P or the Test C and Test P? How long had it been since you took the Test C also? Does your doctor do your shots or Test C or is it self injection? Mine are self injection and it's not hard to save up enough for a blast ever now and again so I dont have to worry about black market. Even though you are taking an AI you hsould have had the estrogen tested to make sure it's where it should be. I know mine was 4x normal and my test should have been 3x normal but came out only mid normal.

Have you had your E2 levels tested since getting on the Prop?
    No I haven't but I should have.

are you taking just the Test P or the Test C and Test P? How long had it been since you took the Test C also? Does your doctor do your shots or Test C or is it self injection? Mine are self injection and it's not hard to save up enough for a blast ever now and again so I dont have to worry about black market. Even though you are taking an AI you hsould have had the estrogen tested to make sure it's where it should be. I know mine was 4x normal and my test should have been 3x normal but came out only mid normal.
    My doctor gives me the injections of Test C but I haven't seen him since I began taking Test P myself. I told him I was out of the country for a few months. If I see him he will do a blood test and when he sees my levels he'll know I'm injecting on my own. I'll go back to him when I finish my cycle.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    get off the AI unless you are gyno prone or get symptoms/.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    What ester of test?
    nah mate, on prop i was around 50-60nnmols at 100mg eod

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Yes it is 97nnmols is 2400ng/dl roughly which is not TRT levels.

Edit: Scrap the above, just saw your more recent post.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Suspect too much suppresion of E2, from the Adex, you need a good balance to be able to constantly launch your "torpedo" ( thats what my other half calls it when I am blasting )

Thread Information