mani_bono is offline Associate Member

HCG how to get 250 IU out of 5000 IU Vial?

OK I'm really confused! it must be a noob question! but I have one vial of HCG 5000 IU (it's powder) alongside 1 Vial of sodium chloride 1ml.

so generally if i mix them it will become 1ml, it will become so small, so how the hell I'm going to get 20 injections of 250 IU from that? I mean it will be like one drop for every injection!

I went to the clinic that I do injections today and asked the guy who injects to inject only 250 IU of that for me and he said it's not possible!

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    ok sorry never mind I found the answer I should mix it with Bacteriostatic water not sodium chloride ...

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Get some 29ga 1/2 mil/cc insulin syringes,it is only 50IU and it is easier to measure a small amount than the 1CC syringes. Mix 1cc/mil bac water with the powder and each 10 IU equals 500 IU HCG . To get 250 IU HCG use 5 IU on the insulin syringe. I dont like the 30 ga syringes because they bend too easy and the 29ga are pretty painless and you can inject the HCG anywhere you want. No need to use a lot of water.Also put a little air bubble in the syringe then turn it upside down and tap on it till the bubble goes to the plunger end and when you inject you will get all the HCG and not leave any in the syringe.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    mix it with bact water, and put it all in a sterile vial. Then store it in the fridge. Use a insulin pin to inject it with. However much water you add to the HCG , you inject 1/20th of it.

Thread Information