Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cassidy666 is offline New Member

help me im new and i know almost nothing

i have never used a forum or blog or anything like that before...i have always wanted to use steroids , never have though... a year ago i watched bigger faster stronger..and i am now ready to give it a chance..but in that year i have done a lot of searching and have found nothing legit, also i know nothing about stacking , anti estrogen or whatever that needs to be taken with it, or cycles for that matter..let alone products that really work and are safe...

please help me people...i know nothing and im here to learn

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    5'-11" @ 172lbs. & 18% BF. While u get ur diet in order & get ur BF under 15% u can do some research, there's LOTS of great info available here, (including, but not limited 2, the reason(s) y u need a better diet & need 2 get under 15% BF.) all u hav 2 do is look 4 it. U may find after u get a good routine under ur belt, u don't need gear.

im only at 18% because im not working out as much as i used to..only 2-3 days a week.. two years ago i weighed 120, and up until a year ago i was always under 12% body fat.. i want gear my diet is fine i put on weight by choice 160 of it is all muscle, but its not lean cut muscle and it took years to gain 50 pounds. i know what i want to look like and without gear its not going to happen...

im a chef, i work at a health food restaurant, my diet is perfect

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you start by telling us your stats? (Age Weight bf%)
    and if your Diet is Perfect tell us what it is?

1st of all, 2-3 days a week of training wont suffice, it takes mor dedication than that. 2nd ur rong, it will happen without gear, if u arnt 2 lazy, but it absolutely WILL NOT HAPPEN with that attitude. Post ur diet & goals in the diet sec, & we'll c how "perfect" ur diet is.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by cassidy666 View Post
    im only at 18% because im not working out as much as i used to..only 2-3 days a week.. two years ago i weighed 120, and up until a year ago i was always under 12% body fat.. i want gear my diet is fine i put on weight by choice 160 of it is all muscle, but its not lean cut muscle and it took years to gain 50 pounds. i know what i want to look like and without gear its not going to happen...

im a chef, i work at a health food restaurant, my diet is perfect
    eating "healthy" and eating to put on muscle can be 2 completly different things

i work out 2-3 day a week to keep my weight..i have a very high metabolism... what attitude and what the hell are you talking about well c how perfect your diet is.. i have been going to the gym 2-3 days a week for a year, and i have stayed at 170-172 not going higher or lower than that...so you tell me how would i stay at that not gain or lose if my diet wasnt perfect??? three years ago i had 2% body fat...my doc told me it wasnt healthy, so now i keep fat up..

ill just find another site though i want help with steroid advice so i dont hurt my body.. i know how to workout without them.. i dont need advice on that so thanks anyways

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You don't have a high metabolism. Your bf% says so. Stay natural work on diet and workouts. And working out 2-3 days a week isn't enough
    And u went from 2% to 18% cuz of what the doc said to get more fat? U went overboard

hahaha i do...why the does everyone think they know more about my body than i do... jackhole...i eat 6-7 times a day and i always eat right before i go to bed at night just to stay at this weight.. but i guess because you read my post you must know more than me..someone whos going to school for nutrition and is a chef.. wow you must be really good at reading between the lines moron...up until a year two years ago my bf was around 5% if i workout 5 days a week i go back down to 155 no matter how much protein powder take or how much i eat

i know what i look like natural and its not what i want

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hahaha i do...why the does everyone think they know more about my body than i do... jackhole...i eat 6-7 times a day and i always eat right before i go to bed at night just to stay at this weight.. but i guess because you read my post you must know more than me..someone whos going to school for nutrition and is a chef.. wow you must be really good at reading between the lines moron...up until a year two years ago my bf was around 5% if i workout 5 days a week i go back down to 155 no matter how much protein powder take or how much i eat

tremendous attitude. you deserve no help...........

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    i have never used a forum or blog or anything like that before...i have always wanted to use steroids , never have though... a year ago i watched bigger faster stronger..and i am now ready to give it a chance..but in that year i have done a lot of searching and have found nothing legit, also i know nothing about stacking , anti estrogen or whatever that needs to be taken with it, or cycles for that matter..let alone products that really work and are safe...

Learn to control your emotions on here and you'll get somewhere. Don't let what someone posts send you in a tirade. You would not believe how many have come before you asking for help but not willing to listen...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got a lot to learn.We know wat a guy should weight if his diet is right and he is hitting the iron.All that comes with time and a lot of us thought our diets were good until we posted them.For your height you are to light.Shows us your diet is off you take that with bf% you can get a idea wat the guys doing.So getting pissed and thinking you got it all down pat only hurts you.

"If I workout 2 much, I cant gain, no matter how much I take in"..................yada, yada, yada, same old, same old. Guess what nutrition pro / chef, if u cant hit the gym in a manner conducive 2 building mass, without losing mor than ur gaining........... THEN UR DIET IS WRONG!!!! U haven't been singled out bro, you'll c, after a while, when someone posts their stats, you'll b able 2 see "that body" in ur head, & the necessary steps 2 correct / fine tune that body will come 2nd nature. Cool ur jets a bit, stick around, & learn.................you'll c. And quit callin people names, with the amount of estrogen some of us r carryin, ur gona hurt someones feelins.

holy shit what is up with the board lately. Every body comes for advice but already knows everything.

OP do you know how i know you know jack shit. You think you were 2% bf. point made case closed.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    i work out 2-3 day a week to keep my weight..i have a very high metabolism... what attitude and what the hell are you talking about well c how perfect your diet is.. i have been going to the gym 2-3 days a week for a year, and i have stayed at 170-172 not going higher or lower than that...so you tell me how would i stay at that not gain or lose if my diet wasnt perfect??? three years ago i had 2% body fat...my doc told me it wasnt healthy, so now i keep fat up..

ill just find another site though i want help with steroid advice so i dont hurt my body.. i know how to workout without them.. i dont need advice on that so thanks anyways
    haha that's hell of an attitude ... I'm 5" 8', 186lbs with 9-10% bf while bulking and I still think I need to learn a lot about my body and my diet ... there is no perfect in diet there is always room for improvement. I remember Jay Cutler said in one of his videos he learns new things about his diet and his body every year and he has been a pro for more than 15 years. So good luck with staying on 170-172 with your perfect diet!!

Blog Entries

Well lets see here, you weight 172 at 18% bf... so thats 30lbs of fat, so 140 LBM. at your "5% bf" you weigh 155 so 148LBM. Hard to believe that you went from 148LBM to 140LBM and gained ~20lbs. So in essance you got fat. And if you went from 2% to 18% bf you went WAY overboard, which makes it hard to believe that you were that to begin with. If you had a high metabolism you wouldnt have gained that much weight. and if you did, then you didnt work out nearly enough to be ready for steroids . again working out 2-3 times a week IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! to go on steroids, you arent ready for the sudden gains you get when on the juice and your risk for injury goes WAY HIGHER!
    and yes i can read between the lines of your BS. after reading countless threads of BS of kids thinking they are ready for a 'magic' substance to make them huge like their idols in a few months, when really it takes YEARS of proper nutrition and exercise to get what they have gained.
    Same with the Zyzz crowd, yes its typically bad for 18-19 year olds to go on steroids but the guy had a good diet and good genetics and kept to it. Yet look what happened to him now.

You are a chef, congrats then you should have NO reason to complain about 'genetics/metabolism' with your bf%. 18% is way high, you will be fine at 10%. which with your 'fast metabolism' it shouldnt be a problem getting there. Work on your diet, find a balance where you can work out 5 days a week MINIMUM! (should be just about everyday, not necessarily super heavy workouts but something) and go from there. The thing is, with a 'fast metabolism' most of the weight you should gain will be LBM which will help keep you cut. and when it comes down to it, whats the point of huge bulky muscles if all it looks like is a big mass with no defination?

Blog Entries
    edouble Post...
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 09-18-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Bonesaw is offline New Member

You guys he watched bigger faster and stronger, and says hes ready to give it a chance, so clearly he learned everything already and is ready to cycle... lol, you sound like a little kid waiting for the magic pill to come in the mail to turn into the incredible hulk.

a) you know nothing about steroids so don't say your ready to give it a chance.
    b) your rejecting everyone's attempt in giving you help
    c) your diet isn't perfect- if it is post it so we all can learn what the "perfect" diet is
    d) working out 2-3 times per week is a good maintenance schedule not enough for getting what your looking for
    e) wtf are your stats right now
    f) your not a chef if you work at burger king
    g) the list could go on and on..

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Epic beginning and end...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    You guys he watched bigger faster and stronger, and says hes ready to give it a chance, so clearly he learned everything already and is ready to cycle... lol, you sound like a little kid waiting for the magic pill to come in the mail to turn into the incredible hulk.

a) you know nothing about steroids so don't say your ready to give it a chance.
    b) your rejecting everyone's attempt in giving you help
    c) your diet isn't perfect- if it is post it so we all can learn what the "perfect" diet is
    d) working out 2-3 times per week is a good maintenance schedule not enough for getting what your looking for
    e) wtf are your stats right now
    f) your not a chef if you work at burger king
    g) the list could go on and on..
    im by no means backing this stupid kid's babblings, but where did this notion that a 3 day workout pw isnt enough, come from?! it did me perfectly well for 16yrs

U made consistent gains on a 3 day / wk routine Dec? I don't mean just gains, I mean BIG gains, like those that can b made with gear, on a heavy duty regime.

wow from the beginning just bad info.. 3 days a week is a great workout.. i do drop sets three days a week doing drop sets 3 days a week im benching more than i ever have before.. i have a nutritionist i go to for my Perfect diet, yet i have no idea what im doing right...

this is a joke.. you people know next to nothing about me yet right off the bat im wrong.. my workout that i got out of a book is wrong because its 3 days and not 5 and the diet im on that i pay a nutritionist for is wrong. wow...

unless you want to help me with a safe cycle set up then why write?

i gained 30 pounds with a 3 day a week workout plan, if you have to workout 5 days a week to stay the weight you are or gain guess what morons youre doing it wrong hahaha.. maybe you should workout with me and ill teach you how to get a great workout 3 days a week instead of 5 hahaha

and gixxerboy1.. i was at 2% body fat..my doctor told me the same day he told me i was boderline diabetic,its kind of hard to forget that, same day he told me to get a nutritionist to workout a perfect diet for me..i have to have a perfect diet or i risk diabetes... you people on this board, wow, maybe now that you know more than i cared to share you can tell me i dont know what im talking about..jackholes

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cassidy666
    i gained 30 pounds with a 3 day a week workout plan, if you have to workout 5 days a week to stay the weight you are or gain guess what morons youre doing it wrong hahaha.. maybe you should workout with me and ill teach you how to get a great workout 3 days a week instead of 5 hahaha
    You're a tool.
    You stand alone like king sh-it of te-rd island.
    If you can't even give people a little respect and better yet a little time to explain why they draw the conclusions they have then frankly, there's no room for you on this forum.

If you want a better opinion about your body type and how to fine tune it post up a current photo.

just did clinch

No1 wants 2 help u cuz ur attitude sucks. U hav a perfect diabetic's diet, not a body builders diet, ur nutritionist put u on a diet 2 keep u from dieing of diabetes or goin in2 a coma, that is a very different diet then the 1 needed 2 build FFM & maximize ur body's natural potential. Just bcuz the info u got wasnt what u wanted doesn't mak it bad info.

and gixxerboy1.. i was at 2% body fat..my doctor told me the same day he told me i was boderline diabetic,its kind of hard to forget that, same day he told me to get a nutritionist to workout a perfect diet for me..i have to have a perfect diet or i risk diabetes... you people on this board, wow, maybe now that you know more than i cared to share you can tell me i dont know what im talking about..jackholes
    low bf causing diabetes? Really? As you say this to the guy who has been a diabetic for 26 years.

Well post up your "perfect diet" I want to know the perfect diet that has you at 18%

And its really not hard to gain that much weight when your 5''11 and weighed as much as my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by cassidy666
    just did clinch
    Looking at that photo it is clear you are not 18% bf.
    More like 11-13% probably.

If you misrepresent yourself, which is what I expected you did, people will respond to your questions based on those factors.

I can see why your pissed, you look athletic and everyone is baggin you for being too fat. Not their fault, 18% isn't accurate.

Like others have said your diet is key. I have paid for nutritionists as well so I know that their 'perfect diet' is a wait and see approach. I believe your calories needs to be increased if your goal is to put on more lean body mass. Your diet is maintaining your current physique, thats great, but if you want your physique to change so too must your diet change...again.

Do yourself a favour and don't sling mud around here. The house cleaners are very efficient.

its funny how you still tell me whats happened in my life...My nutritionist, put me on a diet that helps me gain lean muslce as well as keeps me from getting diabetes.. i just eat little sugar or carbohydrates.. you really think thats whats keeping me from gaining mass, its not.
    i havent gotten any useful info yet...none.. there are two types of diabetes one that makes gaining weight way too easy and the other makes it almost impossible to do so..i have the latter body type. im not changing my diet! i eat nothing but fruits vegetables fish eggs and pork for the big meals.. plus the cyto gainer i drink twice a day..

its funny how you still tell me whats happened in my life...My nutritionist, put me on a diet that helps me gain lean muslce as well as keeps me from getting diabetes.. i just eat little sugar or carbohydrates.. you really think thats whats keeping me from gaining mass, its not.
    i havent gotten any useful info yet...none.. there are two types of diabetes one that makes gaining weight way too easy and the other makes it almost impossible to do so..i have the latter body type. im not changing my diet! i eat nothing but fruits vegetables fish eggs and pork for the big meals.. plus the cyto gainer i drink twice a day..
    and you know absolutely shit about diabetes. Keep telling me you know more. I have forgot more then you know.

Again you werent 3% bf and it doesnt take a perfect diet to gain 40 pounds if you were 5'11 and 120.

Keep doing what your doing. I'm sure you will be huge by Christmas

Y do u REFUSE 2 c that the reason u cant gain is bcuz ur not eating rite?!?!?!?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I would be a little concerned for your safety, running cycles with diabetes. But I must admit I have limited info on it. Just be careful if you do go that route. No one here want to see you mess yourself up. That's all I'm sayin. But I'm sure there is plenty of info out there somewhere on the net concerning steroid cycles and diabetes.

http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.co...rt_1_steroids/

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Y do u REFUSE 2 c that the reason u cant gain is bcuz ur not eating rite?!?!?!?
    the almost diabetic diet is a lame cop-out. I'm a diabetic i can bulk and cut, drop weight for fights. But really what the fvck do i know

So honestly if you are incapable of tuning your diet or intake why would you bother to ask what we think.
    Apparently your situation is so uniquely specialized that no one here could possibly assist you. What's the point of being here?

I know with certainty that nutritionists diet plans are always a work in progress. There is no magic 'blanket' plan that exists. Keep working on your diet. To say it is perfect at your weight even with your special considerations is absurd. Food makes humans grow. Even diabetics.

Keep up the good work, if you are maintaining your current size that is a decent accomplishment.

that pic was taken a year ago at 2% body fat like i said...which i was told was a lie.. i have spent a year trying to gain weight now im at 172 ill post a now pic

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I would be a little concerned for your safety, running cycles with diabetes. But I must admit I have limited info on it. Just be careful if you do go that route. No one here want to see you mess yourself up. That's all I'm sayin. But I'm sure there is plenty of info out there somewhere on the net concerning steroid cycles and diabetes.

http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.co...rt_1_steroids/
    those are corticosteroids they are talking about Shol'va not anabolic steroids . Those will mess with your blood glucose levels alot. Anabolic steriods dont.

/Users/cassidyorme/Desktop/35419_420146401008_528791008_4569769_7768345_n.jpg

that pic was taken a year ago at 2% body fat like i said...which i was told was a lie.. i have spent a year trying to gain weight now im at 172 ill post a now pic
    you think that picture in your avi is 2% bf? Again more proof you should stop and listen because you dont know what you are talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information