Tyger is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Recommendation for a good stack

I'm currently using BD Andropen . Doing two 1cc shots/wk - Mon & Thurs. I've been on for two weeks. I want to stack something to further increase my gains & mass. Does anyone have a good recommendation for what I should use?

5'11"
    180 lbs

it
    Thanks,

-Tyger-
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 10:40 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age 22

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure that has nothing to do with my thread.
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'm 24

Were you going to give a recommendation?
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 04:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Don't hate cuz I'm lookin' better than you
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Don't hate cuz I'm lookin' better than you I thought your avatar was actually you for a bit, then I looked in your albums.
    Lets see you you look in another 24 years then we can compare. At 24 (profile says you are 22) I would hope you are in decent shape. So, that being said post up your pictures; you have seen mine.
    BTW because you have edited out your age on your profile does not mean the admins can not see your birth-date. LOL Did you make a mistake when you signed up and couldnt remember what year you were born?

5'11"
    180 lbs
    ~5% BF So you are at contest level body fat?
    What is your cycle history?
    What is your planned PCT?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-18-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Bro all I was looking for when I signed up to this site was good advice from experienced guys like yourself, not for bs posts like the one you gave regarding my age, which is wrong btw. There have been some really cool older guys giving me really helpful tips since I joined. Pretty sure that's the point of this site, to network and help eachother reach our own personal goals. Same team man.

As for my age, I registered to this site from my phone and made a typo, and now for some reason it won't let me edit my age. I'm 24

Blog Entries
    No worries.

Sorry but a lot or most of the advice generally given here is age dependent so when we see 22 it's a red flag if it's a mistake or not. The only thing we have to go on is your profile, history and what you say. This site is about sharing experience but more than most other sites it's about health and fitness and doing cycles at 22 is not considered healthy, it adds more risk. Did you ever read the post why not to cycle under 24?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8Great-Read%29

If this is your first cycle just stick to it as is. No reason to stack especially since you already started.

Blog Entries
    I edited out my age on my profile because it won't let me fix it to my actual age. Like I said, I registered from my phone and only have internet through my phone so it wasn't easy registering.
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info regarding the stack. I am new so I do appreciate it, but I do take very good care of myself and what I do. I'm experienced when it comes to the fitness side of things. Being that you have admin rights, maybe you could help me get my age fixed I've been trying since the day I registered. I even sent e-mails to the site. I am 24 yrs old.
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 05:58 AM.

I edited out my age on my profile because it won't let me fix it to my actual age smart guy. Like I said, I registered from my phone and only have internet through my phone so it wasn't easy registering. I'm not interested in advice from you anymore man. Thanks anyway.
    Stop being a punk and get your panties out of a bunch, now you are acting more like you are 18 or younger getting all defensive so quick. You asked for advice but unwilling to give the information we need first? Dont come on here trying to tell people; especially long term members who can and cant post on your thread or give advice. LOL

Thanks for the info regarding the stack. I am new so I do alleviate it, but I do take very good care of myself and what I do. I'm experienced when it comes to the fitness side if things. Being that you have admin rights, maybe you could help me get my age voiced. I am 24 yrs old. I have no reason to lie about that.
    Ill tell you what, I will get it changed if you show me your ID, then Ill believe you and it should be a problem since I live VERY close to you.

Blog Entries
    Deal. What gym do you workout at?

Blog Entries
    Haha
    Last edited by Tyger; 09-18-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    I was really promoting this site in the mall I manage a sales location at in Seattle. I think I'll just unregister. All I was looking for was a little advice. You questioned my integrity as a person. Not ok, considering you're an administrator of the site.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good beacuse if you cant be polite we dont need the problems.BYE

Blog Entries
    I was the one called a punk, and inadvertently called a liar. I was totally trying to be polite, all I was looking for was advice. I've been telling so many people about how awesome this site is because there are really cool experienced guys willing to treat you fairly and share awesome tips and info with rookies like myself. I never pretended to know or be something I'm not. Especially lie about my age. Felt a little insulted.

I am sorry if I came off that way. Truly.

Honestly man, you totally took the whole privacy and confidentiality comfort of this site away. Talking about how you "live VERY close to me" Not cool dude.
    Why? I also live close to FireGuy, I have meet him and his wife, and a couple other members I know in person. It all depends on who you are, how your represent yourself if other members are willing to get to know you or not. I dont seem to have a problem so far...

I belong to 3 gyms due to convenience; one being at my work since i can go to it at 3am without being disturbed. I'm sure we can come up with a better place to meet.

I was the one called a punk, and inadvertently called a liar. I was totally trying to be polite, all I was looking for was advice. I've been telling so many people about how awesome this site is because there are really cool experienced guys willing to treat you fairly and share awesome tips and info with rookies like myself. I never pretended to know or be something I'm not. Especially lie about my age. Felt a little insulted.

I am sorry if I came off that way. Truly.
    You are still coming off that way. You flip flop in almost ever one of your post. I'm about ready to through out the E2 questions. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-18-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Honestly man I'm sorry. I do want your help, and know you are wiser and more experienced than I am when it comes to bodybuilding. I hope you can accept my apology and forget what I said so we can have a chance to start over.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Glad 2 c u come 2 ur senses bro. Unfortunately, the unwritten rule of age here is 25, some may say ur close enuf, while others will insist u b not a day yunger than 25. IMO, judging by that pic of u in ur avatar (I assume thats u) & ur stats, I would say, u need 2 get on a big boy diet & reach ur body's natural foundation potential b4 considering a cycle.

Blog Entries
    My avatar picture was taken about three months after my 22 birthday (2 yrs ago which I only weighed 160 lbs) I was 173 when I started my test cycle two weeks ago. I appreciate and respect your opinion, but I know my body very well. I was a college athlete for two years, played lacrosse. Thanks again for your reply.

Awesome...............another "pro" U think ur the only athlete or former athlete here? Just cuz u played a sport or 2 doesn't mean there's nothin left 4 u 2 learn about ur body. No matter how well u know ur body, or think u do anyway............... the fact remains, ur 2 skinny & 2 yung. At 180lbs u still hav a sh!t load of natty potential left, tap in2 that. Learn, Eat, Grow.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-18-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    If you read my other posts made it totally clear that I'm not a pro, but I'm already on a certain track and would love it if I could get solid advice that will better the current path I'm on, and not advice to completely change it. I meant it when I said I appreciate and respect your reply.

Thanks

I read the entire thread bro. Maybe u cant / wont c that ur "path" of "track" is flawed, there is a rite way & a rong way 2 do EVERYTHING, (even illegal steroids ) round here we r firm believers in the rite way, the safest way, & no other. Ur obviously of the "weather I get the advice I want or not, I'm gona do it no matter wut" mentality, & its that kind of impatience / desperation that will hurt u.

Blog Entries
    Besides just saying get on a big boy diet and wait til you get bigger to start a cycle, why don't you throw down some specifics since you're the "pro" when then is the right time. You don't know me personally; diet, natural strength, etc.

Whatever dude, pick & choose which ever words u choose & rearrange them however they best suit ur cause. I'm no pro, but I know wuts rite, I know wuts rong, I know wut works, & I know wut doesn't. I dont need 2 know u personally 2 know ur diet is insufficient, or 2 know ur 2 yung 4 gear, & I could care less about ur "natural strength" u big monster u. If u really need it spelled out 4 u..............here it is............Step 1, go 2 the diet section, post ur diet & goals & Slim & rest of the gang will set u on the rite path 2 reach those goals. Step 2, go 2 the workout section, post ur workout, learn new techniques, apply them along with ur new diet, & within 1 year you'll c a new "Tyger", naturally, by then u will b 25 & u can decide if u still want or need gear or if ur happy with ur natty results & want 2 continue down that path. Is that specific enuf...............???

Blog Entries
    It is. Thanks bro

Besides just saying get on a big boy diet and wait til you get bigger to start a cycle, why don't you throw down some specifics since you're the "pro" when then is the right time. You don't know me personally; diet, natural strength, etc.
    You had better get use to this kind of talk if you are going to stick around here. Not many people pull punches and tell it like they see it. Either you have broad shoulders and can take it or you cant.

Thread Information