Thread: mild gyno help

tom 68 is offline Junior Member

mild gyno help

i have had gyno for about a year now is there anything i can do or take maybe heavy dose letro .

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    im assuming u were on a cycle which is what started the gyno?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    21 yrs old with Gyno problems, say it aint so. Tell us about u, were u fat / obese? I assume gear brought this on? Not that it matters @ this point but, did u PCT?

I was on gear but not anymore I'm not fat my body fat is probably 15 -20 % I have hard lumps behind my nippels but when I get in the shower they look fine or when I'm cold they look fine they don't hurt to push on or sore at all. I have done a good pct
    I'm 5'8 weigh 190 little fat but not much

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I said WERE u fat, in other words, is ur body naturally prone 2 gyno? Wut wuz ur PCT?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    15-20% bf is a bit high. If the Gyno came from the gear use nolva. If it's pubertal use nolva. 1 week at 40mg Ed then down to 20mg Ed for 3-4 weeks. Pay attention to your body after A week if it seems to come back but uneven then lower your dose.

No I was not fat I just don't like that my nippels are puffy

Blog Entries
    15-20%bf is high, losing some of that will help reduce the amount of estrogen in your body which will help with gyno. I had pubertal gyno i know what you are going through.

are you completely out of the cycle, and pct and such. that you made a full recovery and just have been left with gyno?

then start on the nolva. It may only take 4-7 days before noticing a big difference, once you see the lumps shrinking drop it to 20mg ed and continue on that.
    Tamox wont help with puffyness, DHT cream may help (but thats hard to find w/o a script... im still looking lol)

no i am about done with my cycle i have 2weeks left and i have a good pct to take i just dont know what i should do

my pct is clomid and nolvadex

Blog Entries
    so you are on cycle now?
    You went from saying you "were on gear but not anymore" to "i am about done with my cycle... 2 weeks left"
    It doesnt really help to be decieving in your posts, it really takes away from the integrity of the issue at hand.

what is your planned pct? doses and such...

and since you are on cycle, i would start with nolva t 20mg ED untill your pct then run pct as planned (if its a good plan, hence why i asked)

Sorry man I'm on my phone and some of the post I sent did not come up. What should I do for now and my pct dose when I'm done in two weeks. Sounds like you know a lot thanks for helping me

sizzlechest is offline Member
    I think once its there you can only remove it with surgery. Some people think you can shrink it with pills, My buddy tried that and it did not work.

will the puffyness ever go away

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom 68 View Post
    I was on gear but not anymore I'm not fat my body fat is probably 15 -20 % I have hard lumps behind my nippels but when I get in the shower they look fine or when I'm cold they look fine they don't hurt to push on or sore at all. I have done a good pct
    I'm 5'8 weigh 190 little fat but not much
    Quote Originally Posted by tom 68 View Post
    no i am about done with my cycle i have 2weeks left and i have a good pct to take i just dont know what i should do
    Interesting. You need to keep your story straight. How can you expect anyone to help if you wont tell the truth.

Finish cycle, do a PCT, now learn how to diet/eat and get your body fat down to 12% and see how it is then. If it wont go away surgery.

Thanks I just want the puffiness to go away

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get a blood test to see where your testosterone ,,estradiol and prolactin levels are currently.
    The treat from there.

Thread Information