Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member

Starting first cycle today, have run into a minor problem.

So I've read the how to inject sticky and several other sources on how to inject and feel confident I can do it safely. I was going to shoot in the glute but when I started planning on where I'd to it exactly I realized how goddamn inflexible I am. I'll be injecting myself so I'm starting to consider hitting my leg up but want to make sure that won't be a big mistake. I think I can do it in my glute but if the needle moves just a bit how much of a problem is that likely to cause? Is there more room to avoid error by shooting in the glute or if absorption will take place just as well in the leg.

If it helps, I'll be shooting 600mg of test e once a week. 300mg in each side once a week.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    24 y/o Put the needle down & step away from the table!!!

First I'm not 24, secondly any real advice from somebody that's not a jackass?

Stickman123 is offline Junior Member
    There are some helpful videos on Youtube showing how to inject test into your quads. I watched 3 or 4 before I did my first injection. Good luck.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    He got that from your profile. So whats your stats? age, height, weight, bf%, goals, number of cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Grissa Ost Drauka View Post
    First I'm not 24, secondly any real advice from somebody that's not a jackass?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the-fuck-you-jus-call-me-bish.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	116970

So when the profile page asked u ur age, y did u put 24. Let me guess, "typo," or "i did it on my fone." Truth is, u didnt know the unwritten rule, (bcuz u didn't actually do ANY research or reading b4 u signed up & started askin questions), & now u do & wana try 2 fix ur fvck up so u can get the advice u want. Ur immature response says ur actually about 12.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-18-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Don't know why the profile says that, it's wrong, maybe just haven't updated it don't know. I'm 25 6'3" 240 at about 14% body fat. My goal for this cycle is to keep at least 15 pounds of lean gains. I'll be running it for 10 weeks. Like I said in my first post this will be my first cycle. My biggest concern is hitting the sciatic nerve since due to my inflexibility I'm afraid I might have to go in at a slight angle. I've seen the videos myself about injecting in the thigh but the sticky on this website advised to shoot in the glute when possible. If the outer thigh is just as safe and effective then that's what I'll do. I simply didn't know absorption would occur as effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the-fuck-you-jus-call-me-bish.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	116970

So when the profile page asked u ur age, y did u put 24. Let me guess, "typo," or "i did it on my fone." Truth is, u didnt know the unwritten rule, (bcuz u didn't actually do ANY research or reading b4 u signed up & started askin questions), & now u do & wana try 2 fix ur fvck up so u can get the advice u want. Ur immature response says ur actually about 12.
    Had a hard time deciphering this load of shit, but I think I managed to figure it out. First of all, not sure why it says 24, maybe a typo, maybe not don't really care. Secondly I have done the research, like I said. What **** up are you talking about exactly? I haven't started my cycle yet due to this problem, did you even read the first post? As for immature posts, you may want to review your original response and even your second one with the dumbass little picture you included.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    cut out the flaming.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

1st, ur a liar, ur 2 yung. 2nd 600 mg / wk of Test is a lot 4 a newb. 3rd. If u had done any research, u never would hav asked the questions u did, as they r ALL answered in this forum, IF u look. U liv in Mass. rite?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First, inject test e 2x a week (300mg each) will help minimize scaring and more stable blood levels
    second, i cycle with prop and never inject glutes... they hurt to much! my fav are my quads and delts. I also cycle thru chest, bi's, tris which arent to bad. but by far the best IMO is quads and delts

and hey 'thebear' , you think you are hardcore badazz and can flame who you want... seriously you have been here 2 months at most... grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    cut out the flaming.........................
    Sorry Booz, I'm done.

I'm pretty sure the minimum age most people recommend to start using AAS is 25. Whether or not you think I'm lying I could care less. Where are you getting this shit about me living in Massachusetts? Thanks Lemonada, I was originally going to run an injection every five days but then had someone recommend that I just do it once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    First, inject test e 2x a week (300mg each) will help minimize scaring and more stable blood levels
    second, i cycle with prop and never inject glutes... they hurt to much! my fav are my quads and delts. I also cycle thru chest, bi's, tris which arent to bad. but by far the best IMO is quads and delts

and hey 'thebear' , you think you are hardcore badazz and can flame who you want... seriously you have been here 2 months at most... grow up

Never claimed 2 be "hardcore badazz" I dont "flame" unless someone that knows EVERY fvuckin thing fires 1st, with attitude or by callin me out. Who cares how long I've been here, It doesn't mean I don't hav a rite 2 fire back. While u may think so, u do not hav the all the answers or the final word on everything, all u hav r opinions & personal prerogatives that some agree with & some dont. U hav said things that make me believe ur stoopid 2, does it mean I'm rite? Nope, & nither r u. Get over urself. BTW, In some threads u tell the yungsters they're 2 yung & in others, u advise them Mak up ur mind smart guy.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Never claimed 2 be "hardcore badazz" I dont "flame" unless someone that knows EVERY fvuckin thing fires 1st, with attitude or by callin me out. Who cares how long I've been here, It doesn't mean I don't hav a rite 2 fire back. While u may think so, u do not hav the all the answers or the final word on everything, all u hav r opinions & personal prerogatives that some agree with & some dont. U hav said things that make me believe ur stoopid 2, does it mean I'm rite? Nope, & nither r u. Get over urself. BTW, In some threads u tell the yungsters they're 2 yung & in others, u advise them Mak up ur mind smart guy.

i really dont feel like getting into this with you. It was very evident on your first couple of resonses in this thread that brought me to that conclusion. You began with flaming and kept on the aggressiveness w/o knowing anything nor tried to ask about the typical information. you just parroted the 'under 25 unwritten rule' and your justification was that the OP didnt do any research.
    the thing is, with that type of attitude i can tell you wont stick around long. Not saying you are going to be banned or anything but you will just stop coming here because you dont have the mentality to deal with the same monotonous questions that occur here.

yes, i take most threads on a individual basis so i dont parrot the same thing over and over and over again just due to a few things. i try to take in the whole picture then make a judgement call on what i say.

and what have i said that makes you believe im 'stoopid'? - thats actually a serious question, i want to know if its based on a knowledge thing or based on a opinion.

Were not gona carry this thread any further with OUR debate. I'm not far from being able 2 PM we can cont. then. I hav no intentions of "burning bridges" with u or any 1 else here, so it can b civil or it can b heated, (I prefer civil) either way, I'll tell u wut I think & how I feel. 4 the rec., no, I dont actually think ur stoopid, in fact its obvious ur very knowledgeable. I just used the "S" word cuz u did, simple as that, sorry. Cheers. Actually, I just noticed, I'm over 100 posts so if u wan 2 cont. I'll send u a msg. B4 I do though, do I hav "permission", dont wan any1 2 think I'm harrassin u.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-18-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Thread Information